First progress on flying_squirl pep helmet by DoC ByTeS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new castings are coming out! I hope you like this, when I paint and visor mine I'll post pics.

Enjoy

Video soon to follow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good, I like that color MUCH more than the original paint.

But seriously, do a fiberglass jelly tutorial =O

WOW...The paint scheme you have on now is truly nice!! I like the weathering effect as well. What is the scale that you used on your helmet!

Can't wait to see how the Torso will come out if you are gonna do FS model!

Keep up the good work!

Wow..all I can say.

It looks GREAT Doc , no , more than great , it's Fantastic.

All that time and effort payed off I guess....

The Details , the paint , the weathering , it all looks perfect!

Great Job!

-Joe

Guys, I think, you are totaly insane, and must say too...DONT STOP BEING THAT!!!!

When I havent builded the first Parts of my Armor I would buy that Helmet :cool:

But have a Request @DoC ByTeS: Can you plsssss show me some Pics of the Inner Helmet? My Helmet is already done in a few Days (hope so), but have no Idea how to make a Padding in there...

Sisko4 said:
Guys, I think, you are totaly insane, and must say too...DONT STOP BEING THAT!!!!

When I havent builded the first Parts of my Armor I would buy that Helmet :cool:

But have a Request Doc ByTeS: Can you plsssss show me some Pics of the Inner Helmet? My Helmet is already done in a few Days (hope so), but have no Idea how to make a Padding in there...

No problem, I'm at work now but when I have some time at home I'll post some inside shots

Hey, awesome work! I would like to know though, what is the difference between fiberglass jelly and metal glaze?

death said:
Hey, awesome work! I would like to know though, what is the difference between fiberglass jelly and metal glaze?

glaze runs, and tries to level itself; jelly stays the shape you shape it. Plus jelly is just a thickened type of fiberglass. Fiberglass jelly is also stronger than bondo, if you drop it it doesn't shatter like bondo.

You would have to talk to Spase for more on metal glaze.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back