First progress on flying_squirl pep helmet by DoC ByTeS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just **** myself. No other words can describe the sensation. For a pep helm...dear god. THE PEP MASTERS...
DoC ByTeS and Spase!!! Long live!!!

Hooooolyyy s- *drops dead*

That is absolutely wonderful. When I saw the pictures, it looked a bit too light, but I learned it was the flash when I watched the video. This is my new favorite helm of all!

I don't really like the color of green you chose...but that thing is smooth as heck. Nice job, DoC, it's awesome. (Waiting for your tutorial) ;)

that looks amazing. i tried giving a shot at making that helmet but it just made me extremely frustrated so i guess ill be sticking with slyfo's :)

Sorry I've been alil busy.......

Is that what I think it is? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was think of departing with the pull from my mold and destorying the mold, I'm in the process of making the original helmet look more detailed. Depending on the amount of interest I might put it on ebay as one of a kind. That's only if some here doesn't want it.....

DoC ByTeS said:
I was think of departing with the pull from my mold and destorying the mold, I'm in the process of making the original helmet look more detailed. Depending on the amount of interest I might put it on ebay as one of a kind. That's only if some here doesn't want it.....

Nice pull, DoC, I do enjoy seeing your progress...

One question for you:
What is the purpose of destroying the mold?

Doc,

One of the best helmets that I have seen, man. Spectacular job! I plan on getting a set of your hand plates after the holidays- so keep me in mind!!!

-BARBARIC RAGE-
Beast Inside

that is awsome!!! any idea when you will post your tutorial, I am pretty bad with the helmet, so I may just buy from you if you are planning on selling a helm, can you pm me a price if/when you might sell em? Just so I can take it into consideration.

BishopX said:
Holy cow! That looks awesome! How long did that take?

It took a couple of months, but my new version will be out within the next few days. Stay tune, my new helmet we kill this one.

Spartan-104 said:
what is the purpose of destroying the mold?

Destorying a mold ensures that there is only One of that helmet. You'll see why there is only one soon.... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back