First time building foam mjolnir armor HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey Conz

Ok so I plan on building spartan armor preferably out of foam so if some one can guide me with how to do so . Off the top of my head I think I would need to find a file to print out the shapes and then cut them out on to foam then hot glue all the pieces together to make a helmet or forearm or something
but first I would need a file for mk6 or mk5 armor then I would need to measure myself , I think ?

First, Welcome!

You should first decide on what type of armor you want. If you choose to build to the MK 6 then here are some measuring guidelines for that exact armor :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414982845.532997.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1414982884.583715.jpg

Like you said, you would have to scour the internet to find the files but theyre pretty common pep files. Also if havent already, be sure to download Pepakura. This is a program that uses 3d and 2d parameters and models to print the shapes. To find the files you can Google "Foam Mk 6 Pep/Pepakura files" change the wording if needed.

Good luck!

There is a full suit of mk 6 for foam on the 4shared database at 405th.4shared.com

There is also my selection of Mk 7 files that I plan on using at some point in the future from digging through different peoples files on the forum which I uploaded to my media fire I believe (all credit to the creators).. http://www.mediafire.com/?462stxx4gi26ll6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back