(First Time )Female Master Chief Armor Build....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narii

Well, I've finally made up my mind on what kind of spartan armor I want to build. As the title states, I want to do a female version of master chief. I have a photo that shows the front, back, and side view of the female master chief. I'll have to have my fiancé email it to me tomorrow so I'll have it for anyone who wants to see it. What I was wondering is this, has anyone done a build of this nature and is there any pep files of said build. Also, if no one has done a build like this and there is no pep file would it be hard to make a pep file for a female master chief? I hope that who ever reads this can understand what it is that I'm asking. If you want you could also pm me the answers, I'm on the forum off and on during the day so I can answer any questions you may have.

Some one has done the shin, thighs, codpicece, forearm, and I believe there are two different torsos. I dont know who made them but it looks as though Halogoddess unfolded one of the parts. If you cant find them in the forums message her.

Ok cool, I'll look through the forum first and see what I can find but if I cant find them I will definitely message Halogoddess. Thank you for the info. Now, I must go kill my laptop *shuffles off with a sledge hammer and laptop*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back