Foam Builders - Save Money This December!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

McPrimus

Jr Member
Just a heads-up to all my fellow foam builders out there, Harbor Freight is having a huge sale on it anti-fatigue puzzle foam mats from Dec 4th thru Dec 17th (2012). The 4 mat set will be $6.99 in store (reg price $14.99). I will be cleaning out my local store, so you North Houston builders might be out of luck ; )

Hope this helps a few of you out, unfortunately it is not for online sales, so you have to have a box store nearby (relatively)

Thanks, I'm probably about to start a foam Iron man build and there's a Harbor Freight down the street from my house.:D

Grr so not happy, cheapest I can find is 10 bucks a mat and I'm in aus with the rubbish Clark rubber shop...

WHAT! Unfair on me much..... :(
Yeah...perks of living in Australia... /sarcasm
Best places I get mine from is Bunnings and occasionally Aldi. Expect around $12-17 for a pack of 4.
Aldi doesn't always stock them, but I've gotten lucky and gotten 3 packs of 6 for ~$12 per pack.

It helps to keep an eye out!

Yeah, sorry that not everyone has a Harbor Frieght nearby, I buy almost all my tools there now. I have never had a problem with anything, even power sanders and scroll saws. can't beat the prices

I picked up 5 packs of foam (all they had on the floor) I think that will keep me busy for a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back