Foam ODST Build!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait.....what????.......Speak up I can't hear you!!!
giphy-downsized.gif

So while I was attaching my rucksack with contact cement, my sister decided to light up a candle for me to smell it, well...the armor may have engulfed in flames in my shed...sooo that happened, little bummed, probably look up some other armor ideas like SPI or something, hmmmm maybe my Halo 4 armor that I rock, dunno yet, so guess I'm closing this forum, thanks for all the ideas peeps, I will definitely include it in future builds!

zachturner009 I see this post. I've read this post. I reject this post. Denial.

I believe it would be a great opportunity now to not kill this thread, but to restart your build. I know it's inconvenient, and I know it sucks, but you have got experience and know how to do this exact build, which no one else on the forum (far as I know, I may be incorrect) has done.

You can even try to improve your skills and make it better. Don't be discouraged, man accidents happen. Glad your house didn't burn down, or you get burned. Could've been a lot worse.

zachturner009 I see this post. I've read this post. I reject this post. Denial.

I believe it would be a great opportunity now to not kill this thread, but to restart your build. I know it's inconvenient, and I know it sucks, but you have got experience and know how to do this exact build, which no one else on the forum (far as I know, I may be incorrect) has done.

You can even try to improve your skills and make it better. Don't be discouraged, man accidents happen. Glad your house didn't burn down, or you get burned. Could've been a lot worse.
Thanks man I appreciate it, I'll give it some thought, was actually looking into a custom SPI build

I do.

I mean, the SPI that everyone depicts is not what I imagined in my mind when I read about it, (it's way too blocky and gross) but that's where Kurt ended up, and since KURT IS THE BEST SPARTAN THERE EVER WAS°* the SPI must be done.

*verifiable fact.
°he was the only spartan that was kind I'd personable and would talk with people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back