Foam SPI *Reforged*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo I mentioned about my paint job way earlier, so I want to capture the SPI camo, basically when the user is idle, the kinda mirrors it environment, so behold my idea, keep in mind, it's just scrap foam with only one coat at different angles:
20190205_142302.jpg
20190205_142306.jpg

This is called color shift paint or chameleon paint, I think it will work out great, it has a different color at different angles, which this is a custom paint between olive green to dark copper, I did try a anthracite grey, but it took almost all the green, I will do couple more of coats to see how dark the copper could get, sooo cool, right? Also really expensive, but I am willing, and I think its sooo gosh dam cool!

Last edited:
Your progress looks lovely. I’ll try to refrain from saying it very much but I feel honored to be part of your build. I’m quite interested to see your paint scheme applied to the end result and obviously want to see them gauntlets...totally dig those beasts. Keep it up!
Certainly sir!

Good!!!!

Your progress looks lovely. I’ll try to refrain from saying it very much but I feel honored to be part of your build. I’m quite interested to see your paint scheme applied to the end result and obviously want to see them gauntlets...totally dig those beasts. Keep it up!

Totally agree w/ Satchmo III....... well........lovely isn't the first word that comes to mind....but they are impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back