Foam SPI *Reforged*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gentlemen I understand the plight. I read your description of "pollen" and immediately became swollen and my nose became stuffed. The itchy watery eyes ar killing me, and I'm more than 1500 miles away from you guys!

My deepest sympathies and heartfelt best wishes. May you survive this tragic season of plant- based anti- human warfare!
Haaaa, luckily I'm not allergic to anything I know of, but xXDashIVXx description is pretty accurate!

I know how it feels man. My driveway and sidewalks were piled up an inch of pollen, and we blew it all away and now It is stained yellow. AND all my grass is now dead. Glad I'm taking some stuff or else my allergies would actually kill me by now XD
The struggle is real my guy!

Photo bomb incoming:

20190321_132941.jpg

20190321_132947.jpg

20190321_132950.jpg

20190321_132953.jpg

20190321_133007.jpg

20190321_133012.jpg

20190321_133016.jpg

20190321_133023.jpg

You know, my thread is like a children's book, full of pictures, with little words, at least it will be slightly entertaining, but nothing really knowledgeable, except, hey this guy can cut foam and glue it together!

So remade the ab plate, the first one was too short and showed more than anyone would care to see, so made an appropriate size one.

Left one is the new size, right is the baby diaper size. Here, look at it:

View attachment 268800
View attachment 268801
Haha nice new one is definitely way better!! Don't think I didn't notice how you didn't post any proud wearing pics!

Anyway, so shins and boots are next then I will do some "scoring" for the details, then fill in my minor seams and guess work on the headache of a helmet

Time to give this another go, will be working on this puppy to make it perfect! Will be reworking everything, to make it flexible, Sean Anwalt gave me an idea with his Chief build and the flexible cod piece, I want to do that to the ab plate and chest with the straps, I want complete flexibility! Basically everything, even connect the boots to the shins with a hinge system, so total "reboot" see what I did there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back