Foam SPI *Reforged*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beginnings of the chest...again, check it out, and I think my seams and cuts look pretty dope, at least I think so, kinda makes me want to take on my other build!
View attachment 278991View attachment 278992
View attachment 278993
View attachment 278994
View attachment 278995
Looking good man!! Bevel cuts are on point! You can even dremel them before gluing together, makes the seam appearance even better on the outside. You may already be doing this based on how good it looks. I dremel every bevel cut perfect before gluing. Cant wait to see this one finished

Looking good man!! Bevel cuts are on point! You can even dremel them before gluing together, makes the seam appearance even better on the outside. You may already be doing this based on how good it looks. I dremel every bevel cut perfect before gluing. Cant wait to see this one finished
I did! Glad you noticed! It takes a while longer, but I get a sexier finish, actually went thru your builds to see how you did it.

More progress for the chest, had nothing better to do, so enjoy!
20191005_171029.jpg

20191005_171033.jpg

20191005_171041.jpg

Next piece after work is the, I guess I'll call it the inner armpit/rib circumference piece, basically it goes from the back to front rib and it will extend to my shoulder

G'mornin' made and semi-attached the armpit thingy, I only glued it in the rear of the chest, and left the front unglued,still figuring out how I want the suit to attach, anybody have any suggestions, I'll take them, I was thinking about using magnets, also like and subscribe, see what I did there?

20191008_061310.jpg

20191008_061323.jpg

20191008_061330.jpg

20191008_061349.jpg

20191008_061359.jpg

20191008_061405.jpg

I dare you to say that you didn't purposefully position your camera in that last photo so we'd see how cool you are given that awesome lunar wolf painting you possess. Smiley-face. Was it a sizing issue causing the remake? Looks good thus far, keep it up!

I dare you to say that you didn't purposefully position your camera in that last photo so we'd see how cool you are given that awesome lunar wolf painting you possess. Smiley-face. Was it a sizing issue causing the remake? Looks good thus far, keep it up!
Oh that, my uncle painted it for my birthday, and the sizing is great, just wanted to remake it even better and with the best mobility and comfort(everyone has the remake it syndrome on here though) but Satchmo III Thank you for the unfold again, you did an outstanding job!

I’ve been interested in trying a spi build when I’m done with my current project but I’m terrified. It’s nice to see people kinda pace the way! I’m exited to see how it turns out! Maybe take some pointers from you in the future!

I’ve been interested in trying a spi build when I’m done with my current project but I’m terrified. It’s nice to see people kinda pace the way! I’m exited to see how it turns out! Maybe take some pointers from you in the future!
It's pretty easy! You can do it, and I doubt any pointers can be taken from, it's a basic build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back