Forerunner Description

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ragin Pagan

Hey all, how's it goin?

I know that I've been gone, but I still remember most here. I promote this site to everyone who has questions on making Halo-related armor, and have "www.405th.com" as my motto on XBL.

Anywho...

Here are a couple pictures that I drew concerning the Forerunners. I drew them when asked what a Forerunner looks like. Since I've never seen any complete fan art on them, I decided to take on the endeavor myself.

TheLibrarian.jpg

Now, this is my depiction of the Librarian. While she doesn't look too alien, she doesn't look exactly human either.

ForerunnerDetails.jpg

Here's the final product of my detailed portrait of a Forerunner. On the back of their necks, they have a data-pad, allowing them to upload a small AI or information to a neural lace, much akin to the UNSC. They also have a glowing Forerunner glyph on their foreheads, much like the Tokhra (spelling) in Stargate SG1.

Now, the reason they appear as such (especially the "Data Wings" of the Librarian) is due to my new theory. In order to present this theory, I will need to quote and re-write.

The Book of Genesis: Chapter 6 said:
5And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. 6And it repented the LORD that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. 7And the LORD said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them. 8But Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD. 9These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God. 10And Noah begat three sons, Shem, Ham, and Japheth. 11The earth also was corrupt before God, and the earth was filled with violence. 12And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth. 13And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth. 14Make thee an ark of gopher wood; rooms shalt thou make in the ark, and shalt pitch it within and without with pitch. 15And this is the fashion which thou shalt make it of: The length of the ark shall be three hundred cubits, the breadth of it fifty cubits, and the height of it thirty cubits. 16A window shalt thou make to the ark, and in a cubit shalt thou finish it above; and the door of the ark shalt thou set in the side thereof; with lower, second, and third stories shalt thou make it. 17And, behold, I, even I, do bring a flood of waters upon the earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the earth shall die. 18But with thee will I establish my covenant; and thou shalt come into the ark, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee. 19And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort shalt thou bring into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female. 20Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come unto thee, to keep them alive. 21And take thou unto thee of all food that is eaten, and thou shalt gather it to thee; and it shall be for food for thee, and for them. 22Thus did Noah; according to all that God commanded him, so did he.

Quite a read, huh? I've highlighted the important stuff, and here's where my theory begins. I will start by re-wording the highlighted Bible passages in blue:

And the Librarian saw that the wickedness that would plague man was great in the earth. And it repented the Librarian that she had found man on the Earth, and it grieved her at heart. And the Librarian said, I will destroy man whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for I have brought doom to them. But N'chala found grace in the eyes of the Librarian. The Earth also was corrupt before the Forerunners, and the Earth was filled with violence. And the Forerunners looked upon the Earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for The Gravemind [all flesh] had corrupted its way upon the Earth. And the Librarian said unto N'chala, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the Earth is plagued with violence through them [The Flood]; and, behold, I will destroy them with the Earth. And, behold, I, even I, do bring the Flood upon the Earth, to destroy all flesh, wherein is the breath of life, from under heaven; and every thing that is in the Earth shall die [with the firing of the Rings]. But with thee will I establish my hope; and thou shalt come into the Ark that I have built for thee, thou, and thy sons, and thy wife, and thy sons' wives with thee. And of every living thing of all flesh, two of every sort I have brought into the ark, to keep them alive with thee; they shall be male and female. Of fowls after their kind, and of cattle after their kind, of every creeping thing of the earth after his kind, two of every sort shall come with thee, to keep them alive.

To the primitive humans, the machines and Forerunners were as gods. The Librarian warned early humans of the Flood, warning them that the Flood would destroy all life on Earth. She saw that the Flood had followed her, so she hastily saved them with the Ark. This is mainly brought to mind because Bungie has a well-known affinity towards the Biblical.

Now, because the Librarian, and Forerunners, was like a god to the early humans, this could explain why we're "Made in God's image", because they kind of look human. I've drawn them with blonde hair and golden eyes, as well as the "data wings" to explain the origin of Angels. Angels are human-looking, but not quite.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
its one of those "story's" from the ancient Sumerian's i believe about a race from the 12th planet called nibiru or the "intruder planet"it has an elliptical orbit around our sun so it only comes through our solar system every couple thousand years....but supposedly these annunaki created us in out of their dna and some local species to earth , so we could harvest gold for them and and be slaves.. its sposed to come back around 2012! (i know another 2012 scenario) but if you google it there are hundreds of story's and documentary's on the subject..its really interesting , but thats it in a nutshell

edit:it also ties into the bible and other story's in there...also the Egyptians and the Greeks and some other ancient cultures

That's pretty crazy to know... that something like forerunners could *slightly* possibly have existed and gave us some knowledge.....
Does that mean the flood are also possible? <__<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RadioactiV777 @ Jan 24 2009, 08:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>That's pretty crazy to know... that something like forerunners could *slightly* possibly have existed and gave us some knowledge.....
Does that mean the flood are also possible? <__<</div>

well... that whould certenly not be good. The human race as it is right now, whould be destroyed without any problem, if the flood got here... Okey, so we have nukes. and we have military. But as soon as the flood lands in london, N.Y, Tokyo, or whatever els big city. they are going to eat, and eat, untill there are no human left in the cities, and then the flood will have a gigantigt-mega-super-$#!Ty-big army to kill everyone els on this planet.... :) Hope they dont come until we can invent som good old power armor until then >_>

(If an evil alien race landed on earth, whould u sign up to the army? :S)

Oh, BTW, that one nice picture u have drawn!! :D

If an alien race landed, I'll found my own damn Spartan program! Since I wouldn't wanna join the regular army.
And I might change my name to John :cautious:

I'm a gamer. You don't know how many of us are just sitting around, training for the Zombie Apocalypse. Bring on the f***ing zombies! Bring 'em on!!!

And thanks for the good feedback on the pictures.

bring em the f*ck on indeed...and yeah dude i dig the imagination that you have..very out there in a realistic sort of way

RadioactiV777 said:
If an alien race landed, I'll found my own damn Spartan program! Since I wouldn't wanna join the regular army.
And I might change my name to John :cautious:

Dude, what good whould it do, if u start a spartan training program, when the aliens landed? It takes f***ing 12 years to get 6 years old, to be big, strong, and fast. And there is'nt so much stuff that u could inject into them, to make them stronger and so. Cuse we dont jave that stuff (yet). And there is no MJOLNIR suits... soo.... that whould just be a wast of time ^^

we'd be screwed pretty much if a hostile alien race landed....who would know what we would be up against.....and why wouldn't they just "glass" our planet first then harvest what they needed....face it why would a race even bother with us if we didn't have something they needed....did you guys ever hear about phil schnieder? he supposedly got into a fire fight with some of these aliens that were working with now(long back story)you can kill them physically with guns but the odds of being able to get a shot in is slim

edit:419 , your artwork and imagination has created a good discussion

Well I was kinda Joking about the spartan thing, just calm down lol
But I've heard about something about the government having communications with Aliens from other planets or something like that. I can't remember what it was called.

RadioactiV777 said:
But I've heard about something about the government having communications with Aliens from other planets or something like that. I can't remember what it was called.
it was called the "greada" treaty or somthing like that...

RadioactiV777 said:
It is called: Lies
Ther r always lieing to the public... >_>

hmm, even if we cant have MJOLNIR suits, maybe it is posibl to make a crysis suit? a "nano suit"... that whould help, a litle...

I dunno man lol.
But thinking about it, with the Sumerian stories and also coming from different cultures, the forerunners, or what we believe to call forerunners could have existed.

RadioactiV777 said:
I dunno man lol.
But thinking about it, with the Sumerian stories and also coming from different cultures, the forerunners, or what we believe to call forerunners could have existed.
Yupp.
Like... why could there NOT have been an race of "people" that lived under a few hundread years, invented space trawel, and got here to teach us how to build pyraminds... o_O
Even if we dont find traces of them today, they might have existed. Like, much can happen in a few 1000 years xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back