Forerunner Description

Status
Not open for further replies.
you ever notice how most monolithic structures around the globe are of similar design and shape?even though some may be thousands of years apart? like the pyramids in Egypt and the temples in southern and central america?(i think they're Mayan or Aztec not sure) (lets leave stargate out of this lol although it is a similar idea albeit without a stargate)

Spartan-419 said:
It's the Goa'uld. We're screwed.

Naah, we aint screwed. Have u not seen any movies? We have guys like, Terminator, Chuck Norris, Duke Nukem! And dont forget about Jackie Chan! With these guy we can kick alien ass. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Spartan-419 said:
It's the Goa'uld. We're screwed.
Not to worry, me and Mackay have that under control.
P1010352.jpg

P1010351.jpg

If you mean the control panel that had what looked like a double-thumbed handprint, I think that was a left-hand or right-hand type of thing. I don't personally see them as having six fingers.

Spartan-419 said:
If you mean the control panel that had what looked like a double-thumbed handprint, I think that was a left-hand or right-hand type of thing. I don't personally see them as having six fingers.

A theory for everything, eh? Well, I like the theory, it's fairly plausible... and we all know the Biblical reference to arks and flood.

I like the drawing, too, although tbh it kinda reminds me of either elves or Protoss with mouths.

the annunaki were s'posed to have 6 fingers and toes...thats why some people are born with 6, because the gene is still in the blood

yeah this is awsome thread as to the question about taking on an alien race, i'll find torchwood (its a British thing) and just hang with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back