Forgedreclaimer's Halo Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Forged, could you change the new chest download from .rar to .obj cause my computer wont open it! I really want to take a crack at it!

Rhinoc said:
Hey Forged, could you change the new chest download from .rar to .obj cause my computer wont open it! I really want to take a crack at it!

Do you have winrar?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... but when it uses that it gives me some weird internet explorer page that is just blank. :(

Well than.

Hmmm... Have you tried to uninstall then reinstall?

I dont know if it will help, but hopefully it will.

If not let me know ill do some digging.

And if Forged will allow i can open and repost it as a .obj

I dont want to waste your time by trying to help me in a nice non-homo way lol. I'll figure it out :) I sure as hell hope

Rhinoc said:
I dont want to waste your time by trying to help me in a nice non-homo way lol. I'll figure it out :) I sure as hell hope

Its fine, im on spring break, with nothing else to do.

OK! yeah I'm on spring break to, supposed to go to Ireland today but the flight was cancelled due to volcanic ash above it.

It'll take me a minute to get on the pepakura computer, my dads workin on it right now. I'll get back to you!

Rhinoc said:
OK! yeah I'm on spring break to, supposed to go to Ireland today but the flight was cancelled due to volcanic ash above it.

It'll take me a minute to get on the pepakura computer, my dads workin on it right now. I'll get back to you!

Dang, sorry bout your luck.

But Volcanic Ash? Whats erupting?

A volcano in iceland! WTF

Edit: I got it to work after trying many different things... I dont know how i did it though

Rhinoc said:
A volcano in iceland! WTF

Geez, the name is even more WTF!!??!

Eyjafjallajokull.

How would you even pronounce that?

And not trying to highjack forged.

WOW! Great unflod man, I think I might take a crack at it? Even though I already have a chestplate in the works!? =P

WARNING: I forgot to turn edge ID on! Its pretty strait forward if you don't rescale it. But if you do remember to turn on edge ID

Edit: Updated the file! same link.

WARNING AGAIN: due to my idiocy the size is way off. go by width because the height will screw it up! In big letters cause its important!

ForgedReclaimer said:
Today's the day i say goodbye. i messed up my life, i don't know if i am able to fix it but im leaving. i ruined so much that...

if im not back in a year at most, i wont be returning. im at a loss of how to fix anything and i don't know if i can.

any model's that i owe people, i will send them the file through email, you will need to find another modeler to complete the projects.

my current projects, Reach soldier helm, Pro-Pipe, Military Police (MP) helm, Kat's helm, Carter's helm are all ended.

a final helm will be released, ill talk to the unfolder about getting it posted.

Goodbye, Its been fun.

Sorry to hear that dude. Hope you get things straightened out, your models were awesome. Good luck!

You will be missed greatly reclaimer and I will miss your amazing modelling skills and your helpfulness to all of our projects. Its horrible to see you go :(. Good luck in the future.

Sad to hear that man, love seeing your work. Hope you can get things squared away and that we'll see you back here.

i hope you can get things fixed

like everyone on here knows,your a great modeler and one of the better people of this forum good luck

you will be missed

Thats too bad to hear man, your modeling skills will be missed, and you yourself will surely be missed on the 405th. And I think it would only be appropriate to say, that I would personaly be honoured to incorperate your "Canadian Armour Building Regiment" logo onto my up and coming Mickey ODST suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back