Forgedreclaimer's Halo Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking really good, less pages than i thought too. i think i really screwed up by the level of narrow pieces when i built it. i have thought for some time to build a new one from the base and make it a lot more pep friendly but with the coming of reach the ODST and a lot of others will become obsolete soon.

I voted marine armour, without the fodd... I mean support, the Spartan's would get owned. I love the halo marines there awesome(Just wish the AI was as awesome)

Also the Jorge helmet look's totally BAMF.

another model time, this is Dare's pack. as exact as you can get to the original game model. its not unfolded yet, anyone help on that?

Download: .OBJ in a .RAR

Dare_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

also, here is the reference i used. hope it helps.

Very nice! And your lates odst helmet is amazing! Im building it right now! maleck did an amazing job on the unfold!

I got a little problem: I find bugs like these around in the file:

gallery_19134_2165_70878.jpg

I don't know if it is something with my viewer. Can someone please help me out? I can still assemble it easy, but it is a little anoying.

Jico said:
I got a little problem: I find bugs like these around in the file:

I don't know if it is something with my viewer. Can someone please help me out? I can still assemble it easy, but it is a little anoying.

I have gotten exactly the same problem, I started a thread about it not two hours ago. If you find out what's causing it, drop a line in that thread please. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
this isn't really an update on models so much as something i want opinions on. since at the moment i cant build armor i use my time planning the armor. aided by max and photoshop i hope to get a good plan down for when i start, and i also plan to save up and get all the armor (helm excluded) done on CNC, and maybe i send it out for someone to make mold of or just do that my self.

planned for the end of Christmas next year... maybe. i know, very long wait.

i liked my second emblem enough to put it on as a test, i like it :D

PS: its orange not yellow.

My_Armor_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

Just give it time. The chest piece shouldn't be too long. I do have other things to work on so as I work to pay the bills (which are going up) and taxes. Doesn't leave me a lot of time for the fun stuff. BTW I do take donations... :) but I'm not holding my breath.

Darn, I though the OBJ file was available. Anyhow, there is something else I have to do for Forged Reclaimer so the chest piece would have had to wait.

Well, I HAVE the chestpiece, but it's in like 4 layers on a marine. I guess I should separate the file... BTW: EPIC color combo! The first one is beter though. Can't wait to see this in action!

Boba Fett said:
Well, I HAVE the chestpiece, but it's in like 4 layers on a marine. I guess I should separate the file... BTW: EPIC color combo! The first one is beter though. Can't wait to see this in action!

ya know, some things with that chest i messed up (here we go again) i might remake it, it wont be really different but i have some things i would like to change and make better, shouldn't be to long before i release it.

edit, decided to leave the live action armor the way it is, so i just made one from the game. i know many exist already but what the hell, the more the mary :D .

this is HD, sort of. no file to download yet, no time fore final tweak right now.

New_ODST_Chest_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

So, should I unfold the live-action one you made? With the marine and like 4 cchestplates? I already separated the file.

if you want you can, i know im using the live action when i get around to me armor.

---------

Here's the new ODST chest armor, the file is for download NOW. its game accurate and a higher poly, less bondo work :) not bad for half an hour of work.

Download:Game_ODST_CHEST.obj

ForgedReclaimer said:
this isn't really an update on models so much as something i want opinions on. since at the moment i cant build armor i use my time planning the armor. aided by max and photoshop i hope to get a good plan down for when i start, and i also plan to save up and get all the armor (helm excluded) done on CNC, and maybe i send it out for someone to make mold of or just do that my self.

planned for the end of Christmas next year... maybe. i know, very long wait.

i liked my second emblem enough to put it on as a test, i like it :D

PS: its orange not yellow.

My_Armor_by_ForgedReclaimer.jpg

Ok so kind of off topic is your name scotty too? why is the sigs for vets only and can i get that texture from you

scptg2087 said:
Ok so kind of off topic is your name scotty too? why is the sigs for vets only and can i get that texture from you

well, my name is Scott but im putting Scotty on my armor. the sigs are for vets to narrow the numbers becuase it is fairly hard to make one off sigs and do the work to make the colors change, especially becuase i need to change the colors for you, that and lots of new guys never last lol. sorry, the only model that texture will work with is the one on my computer, the obj i released of that model was not unwrapped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back