Free 3D Model Index

Hey does anyone have a file for the reach medkit?
If you find it let me know I was looking for one
Update 10.26.20 - Halo Reach - Health Pack by moesizzlac

1603717809430.png

Here. I'll upload it on thingiverse when I get a chance. No idea about the scale though.

Attachments

• MoeSizzlac - Halo Reach - Med Pack.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 256
Last edited:
I made a foam one, maybe print this one now tho, thanks Moe you're a wizard! I'm having a go at some modelling stuff myself and gotta admit, I'm struggling and I really dont know how you do it! It has me pulling my hair out lol

I nearly am!
Seriously tho, I have been doing your infinite suit, I've been crediting you as Moe from 405th but if you have a fb page or instagram, so I could credit with a tag, it would be great, unless you dont want me adding tags?
No worries. I ditched FB a while ago and never started IG. My glory is seeing people create things.

Hey everyone! I've been through all the listings on the front page, and I'm seeing a massive lack of Covie weapons. Is anyone working on those? I have a few specific wants, but I don't want to ruin anyone's carefully crafted plans if there's a pattern at work. Also, all of the CPO mendez links are broken, though from my reading y'all already know that. Is there a work around that I missed?

Hey everyone! I've been through all the listings on the front page, and I'm seeing a massive lack of Covie weapons. Is anyone working on those? I have a few specific wants, but I don't want to ruin anyone's carefully crafted plans if there's a pattern at work. Also, all of the CPO mendez links are broken, though from my reading y'all already know that. Is there a work around that I missed?
I'm going to be working on some more of the Infinite Covenant props soon if that counts.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back