Frosty's Misc. Builds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emp Frosty

Member DIN
S144
Opening up this thread to house all my non main costume builds for props and such.

Current things on the build list to be added here are:
  • Halo Reach flag pole - Complete
  • Legendary machetes
  • Helmets for friends
  • Elite and Human skulls (flag toppers) - (human skull complete)
  • Detachable turret and Tripod
  • M23 concept multiple grenade launcher from Reach
  • Smol Stanchion
  • M45 reach shotgun
  • M7 (second one for dual wielding)
  • SPNKR
  • Plasma rifle
  • Point defense gauntlet
Some of these will be somewhat related to my main build but I dont want them to be the main focus of that thread so I'll be putting them in here. Any files I made myself or used in this thread I'll try and link in this first post.

Last edited:
First addition to the thread is the currently WIP flag pole that I modeled using the skull files from PlanetAlexander on Thingiverse as a topper.

Screenshot (130).png

As I build it out I'll add some pictures below.

Last edited:
Opening up this thread to house all my non main costume builds for props and such.

• Halo Reach flag pole
  • Legendary machetes
  • Helmets for friends
  • Elite and Human skulls (flag toppers)
  • Smol Stanchion
Some of these will be somewhat related to my main build but I dont want them to be the main focus of that thread so I'll be putting them in here. Any files I made myself or used in this thread I'll try and link in this first post.
Like the ideas :) I’ve always thought about building reaches turret and having parts to take off so it could be mounted and hand held also. Hope it turns out mean and scary! Also hope to see it one day!

• Halo Reach flag pole
  • Legendary machetes
  • Helmets for friends
  • Elite and Human skulls (flag toppers)
  • Smol Stanchion
You are going to make me want to print more props that I dont have room for lol

Like the ideas :) I’ve always thought about building reaches turret and having parts to take off so it could be mounted and hand held also. Hope it turns out mean and scary! Also hope to see it one day!
Hopefully next years Planet Comicon I'll at least have the turret portion built with the tripod not far behind.

First little update on flag pole project.

Got the Crest, skull, and v1 flag mount w/ swivel mount printed out. I am working on making it possible to split the pole into two sections at the handle portion in roughly 5ft sections for ease of transport and storage. Just gotta get the actual poles now so I can begin the test assembly.

20220529_221402.jpg
20220529_221637.jpg

Unfinished helmet for scale.

Before I move onto my next prop build I took the time to put together a multipurpose prop rack design. I took inspiration from Turbo's design and shrunk it down to some metal pegboards I had but wasn't using. Going to try and put together 2 of these in time for next planet comicon, since we are planning for a booth, as well as my next big build.

First configuration is 16x32 in peg board for placing props on and has a couple of optional shelfs underneath for misc. storage.
Screenshot (172).png

Second con figuration is for storing up to 3 rifle props and again has the optional shelfs. I included a stop for the buttstock of the rifles as a reference and plan to have those printable as well.
Screenshot (176).png

Once I actually build one and figure out anything that needs to be changed I'll drop a file pack for anyone interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back