Full size Elite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got to work outside a little today. Spent some time working on a few projects and managed to start part of the other leg. Hopefully I'll get another can of resin soon and be able to continue. I also did some touch ups to the other leg as well.

WP_000207.jpg

Looks awesome man. I'm definitely subscribing to this. I also just put this on my project list after seeing the epicness here. But it's my 13th project on the list so it won't happen anytime soon hehe. Anyway, awesome work and I can't wait to see this beast finished.

This is quite the undertaking, but I have to say its very impressive what you have done this far!

Keep up the good work and i cant wait to see where this goes.

Got to work outside a little today. Spent some time working on a few projects and managed to start part of the other leg. Hopefully I'll get another can of resin soon and be able to continue. I also did some touch ups to the other leg as well.

WP_000207.jpg

OK... I'm sorry but some one has to say it with that pic.......Nice Legs. ;)

That said You're build is coming along nicely, And I find myself looking forward to seeing more.

So, I managed to get some more resin and put it to great use! I finally have moved the elite torso out of the closet, but alas, its taking up a large portion of the kitchen. Oh well. :p Managed to resin the other leg and connect both legs to the torso. Now, I have to move onto making these pieces more solid before I start on the arms. Enjoy.

WP_000216.jpg

WP_000215.jpg

That's an impressive behemoth. Are you going to make one of the armor variants to put on it, or leave it as a naked giant?

That's an impressive behemoth. Are you going to make one of the armor variants to put on it, or leave it as a naked giant?

I eventually plan on tyring to make Arbiter armor for it. I've got the neck piece and the helmet built for it ready to go. We'll see as I get closer to completion.

So, I managed to get some more resin and put it to great use! I finally have moved the elite torso out of the closet, but alas, its taking up a large portion of the kitchen. Oh well. :p Managed to resin the other leg and connect both legs to the torso. Now, I have to move onto making these pieces more solid before I start on the arms. Enjoy.

WP_000216.jpg

WP_000215.jpg

So I guess I'm the one who has to point out the autoerotic asphyxiation joke staring us in the face? :p

I have halted work on the elite for only a few days. I got tattooed on the top of my foot, and its a little difficult to move around, let alone trying to put shoes on to go outside and resin. So, I will be working with resin in a few days, once I'm able to put a shoe on comfortably. But, I will finish this bad boy!

I would love one of these in the corner of my room lol THAT would top off my Halo collection!

Ok, so my foot tattoo finally has healed enough to where I can put a shoe on again. I managed to get a little work on the torso, but not much. Hopefully, I'll get some more free time to do a little more.

WP_000232.jpg

WP_000234.jpg

I hope it is.

Well, a spartan is 7 feet tall and they are a tad below the elite's neckline.

It seems from the picture that you would be at chest height, maybe a bit smaller because the elite is farther in the background, so add 1.5 feet (Assuming you are 5 foot 6) to get the spartan height and that would put it at the bottom of the head about. So I'd say it is only about 6-12 inches off, but then again it could be a smaller elite and even if it was full size it would probably be too tall to fit in a room. However I may be completely wrong, and probably am. Even so, who cares, it's big like an elite and I don't think anyone would be able to notice any scaling issues as they are being blinded by the awesomeness.

Tl;dr It looks almost perfect size and is too awesome for anyone to notice that it is too big or too small.

I applaud you for having the patience to pep that whole thing and still have it come out as clean as it did.

Awesome Noble 6 helmet too, do you have a progress thread for it?

Lastly, out of curiosity, what does that tattoo on your arm say?

Oh and nice shirt, I used to listen to them 24/7.

Well, a spartan is 7 feet tall and they are a tad below the elite's neckline.

It seems from the picture that you would be at chest height, maybe a bit smaller because the elite is farther in the background, so add 1.5 feet (Assuming you are 5 foot 6) to get the spartan height and that would put it at the bottom of the head about. So I'd say it is only about 6-12 inches off, but then again it could be a smaller elite and even if it was full size it would probably be too tall to fit in a room. However I may be completely wrong, and probably am. Even so, who cares, it's big like an elite and I don't think anyone would be able to notice any scaling issues as they are being blinded by the awesomeness.

Tl;dr It looks almost perfect size and is too awesome for anyone to notice that it is too big or too small.

I applaud you for having the patience to pep that whole thing and still have it come out as clean as it did.

Awesome Noble 6 helmet too, do you have a progress thread for it?

Lastly, out of curiosity, what does that tattoo on your arm say?

Oh and nice shirt, I used to listen to them 24/7.

Actually, I'm about 6'2''. So if that helps any, I'd say I'm pretty close to it being the actual height. And as you can see from the pictures, this elite is almost as high as my ceiling.
I do not have a progress thread for that Noble 6 helmet. This is my first thread, but I've been doing this for years. I have tons of side projects just lying around, that one day I'll come close to finishing.
And the quote on my arm says, "Zombies mourn for the lving and celebrate those who will soon be given the gift of Death."
And I have a huge Slipknot tattoo on my ribs as well. Love Slipknot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back