Full Warthog Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont suppose I could get a copy of the .obj on this?? want to make some modifications to it and build cross sections for the car.

tlither said:
Only 48 pages! wow. nice job bevbor! Thanks! I'm sure I would have messed it up completely.
It could be less than 48, but I'm so lazy in optimizing pep to fit paper, I hate htat, blarg...

link4044 said:
nicely done bro, this well be a nice build
Thanks bro :)

BenStreeper said:
dont suppose I could get a copy of the .obj on this?? want to make some modifications to it and build cross sections for the car.
PM me :)

Air_Force_Spartans said:
nice job man. heck now i know this is going to be one of my items put on hold
Dootuz said:
I was going to start on another warthog pep earlier but this one is definitely better! Nice job!
Good luck to both of you!

Last edited by a moderator:
I nearly had a heartattack when I saw the picture of the unfolded PDO

so.....many.............small .....PIECES!

*faints*

Though, I dont think I can keep myself from building it.....

BlacRoseImmortal said:
...Though, I dont think I can keep myself from building it.....

Ahhhhh, not scared yet???
I'll scare you....
Click on the picture....
See these numbers? He he :)
2931898043_f3626e047c.jpg

you have way to much time on you hands.

=edit=

holy ****! Almost 2000 edges!
I don't think even the entire armor i am building has that many folds...

=edit= again..

you can't make a full size one, just tried. you can make a 2/3 size one though.

LoneWolf said:
you can't make a full size one, just tried. you can make a 2/3 size one though.

Correction! You could.. Just change the paper setting's to A3. Buy an A3 printer and card! :)

Or.. An A1 printer.. :S

yeahhh...................
definetly not now.
maybe in a few moths...years...centurys.
1800 edges thats not just ridiculous, that's redoncurous!!! ;)

I have the most bad@ss idea!!!!! make the body without the tires, fiberglass it, then use it for an RC car body!!!!!!!

IAM A GENIUS!!!!!!

Now THIS is way cool!

My question is, how would I size this to fit my H3 Mcfarlane figures? I really suck at math and sizing so I would have NO idea on how to do that! XD This would be a fun project for me to work on, but I will probably do it once I get a little more work done with my hayabusa armor.

kolinrulz said:
acually i sized it about right for a golf cart. all you have to do is size it to 2000 high. ;)

sry. but your comment is necroing :(. Necro is when someone comments on a topic that has been over 30 days old since its last post. i understand that you are new and ive ran into trouble with necroing before. just keep in mind to not do it in the future and to read all the stickies.

HaloGoddess said:
Now THIS is way cool!

My question is, how would I size this to fit my H3 Mcfarlane figures? I really suck at math and sizing so I would have NO idea on how to do that! XD This would be a fun project for me to work on, but I will probably do it once I get a little more work done with my hayabusa armor.

The Halo3 figures are about 15cm tall... now height of an actual Spartan is about 213-214cm so dividing 213 by 15 you get 14.2 With me so far? Warthog are roughly 300cm tall. 300 divided by 14.2 is roughly 21.13. So in the assembled height area of the scale dialogue you would enter in 21.13. Now since you are rounding off some numbers here and there the scale is not 100% true to form and since it is a pep model even if you had the scale 100% correct it still may not fit with out some mods.

Oh and I realize that this is an old thread but this is a recent question I can answer and who doesn't like to feel like they are contributing?

Hello i have been loking for the pep for the worthog can you show me the link or post it please i have the sheet mettal but not the blueprints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back