Props Fully Functional Ammo Counters/Effects Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gokussj5okazu

Now selling Helmet and Body LED kits!

Check out OkazuMods for more details!

Ok, here's the updated info on my Ammo Counters/Effects Modules.

If you wish to build these yourself, be my guest. However, if you ever decide to sell one, atleast give some credit, don't claim it as your own.

Keep in mind neither these circuits, nor the Excel documents are perfect. The circuits are still in "beta". They may require tweaking. Also, ensure that the links in the Excel documents match the actual part before purchasing anything.

Universal Display

Excel Parts/Price List

Display.gif

BR55 Battle Rifle

Excel Parts/Price List

3 Rounds per Burst
2.4 Bursts per Second
36 Round Clip
Muzzle Flash

Main Board:
BR55MainBoard.gif

Counter Board:
BR55Counter.gif

MA5B Assault Rifle

Excel Parts/Price List

900 Rounds per Minute
60 Round Clip
Muzzle Flash

Main Board:
MA5BMainBoard.gif

Counter Board:
MA5BCounter.gif

MA5C Assault Rifle

Excel Parts/Price List

825 Rounds per Minute
32 Round Clip
Muzzle Flash

Main Board:
MA5CMainBoard.gif

Counter Board:
MA5CCounter.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol ya, it's a big complicated to look at but it's pretty simple once you see it all put together. I'll try and get some pics up of the finished module, but I will say, seperating it on two boards makes it fit perfectly into any of the rifle's barrel area.

Nice work. I look forward to pics of the finished boards, as well as more kit details.

Wow, I wasn't expecting such an interest. Very awesome. lol

Which would ya'll be more interested in?

1. Kits including all parts and instructions.
Cheaper but requires soldering know-how.

or

2. Pre-assembled circuits.
Cost slightly more.

I'll eventually make both, but I need to decide which would be in higher demand.

Gokussj5okazu said:
Wow, I wasn't expecting such an interest. Very awesome. lol

Which would ya'll be more interested in?

1. Kits including all parts and instructions.
Cheaper but requires soldering know-how.

or

2. Pre-assembled circuits.
Cost slightly more.

I'll eventually make both, but I need to decide which would be in higher demand.
It would depend on the simplicity of the circuit, Some finished photos should give us somewhat of an idea for how easy (or Hard) it is to make.

I'm interested in a BR55 counter. Pre-made first, since everyone would be able to buy it, not just people w/ wiring skills (they could probably justmake it from your schematics anyway...). How much would you estimate one would run?

I'm no electrician, but that looks nice. Good job!

I'd be interested in buying one of these kits. I can solder just fine, so I'd take the cheap route and get the unassembled kit.

Thanks for all the interest, everyone, as well as the compliments on my circuit. :D I spent the last few hours running numbers and here's what I came up with.

Pre-assembled Circuit for Either Rifle
$40

Parts Kit for Either Rifle with Instructions
$30

Both would come with instruction for construction/setup, as well as all leads to batteries and switches.

Since switches depend on the appearance of the weapon and where you might want to put them, I won't be including them in either setup, though the instruction will include what type of switches to buy at Radioshack, for example.

Each circuit also has an expansion plug to hook up a sound circuit that I plan on designing soon that will play the sound that the rifle would if it were real.

Let me know what you think. :D

Gokussj5okazu said:
Thanks for all the interest, everyone, as well as the compliments on my circuit. :D I spent the last few hours running numbers and here's what I came up with.

Pre-assembled Circuit for Either Rifle
$40

Parts Kit for Either Rifle with Instructions
$30
Both would come with instruction for construction/setup, as well as all leads to batteries and switches.

Since switches depend on the appearance of the weapon and where you might want to put them, I won't be including them in either setup, though the instruction will include what type of switches to buy at Radioshack, for example.

Each circuit also has an expansion plug to hook up a sound circuit that I plan on designing soon that will play the sound that the rifle would if it were real.

Let me know what you think. :D

those are good prices.

talk to link about mass producing them.

i would hop on this cause i know how to solder and everything but broke atm.

Since these are for guns, a pressure switch is what you want, one push does three shots for the BR, and as long as you hold it it continues counting for the rest. I'd like to see a finished product before I invest that money, but I'm still interested in the BR one (not really interested in the sound board, but that's just because of my projects specifics).

VVV- to silver cookie... sorry for bombarding you with a useless sentence. And I was just saying while he can count me as interested in a LED display, I wouldn't be interested in a sound board later on, since he wanted to see where market demand was, sorry to offend you oh wise original member.

D0096F said:
Since these are for guns, a pressure switch is what you want, one push does three shots for the BR, and as long as you hold it it continues counting for the rest. I'd like to see a finished product before I invest that money, but I'm still interested in the BR one (not really interested in the sound board, but that's just because of my projects specifics).

yes thank you for stating the obvious

" no i think im gonna use a flip switch"

no one is gonna wiggle their dongle in the heat of a battle.

and the soundboard according to gokuss, comes with the package to make it easier for him to make.

im sorry but these forums are getting stupider and more retarted by the minute.

all these new people are making the original people look like dumba55es

silvercookie said:
yes thank you for stating the obvious

" no i think im gonna use a flip switch"

no one is gonna wiggle their dongle in the heat of a battle.

and the soundboard according to gokuss, comes with the package to make it easier for him to make.

im sorry but these forums are getting stupider and more retarted by the minute.

all these new people are making the original people look like dumba55es

Ease down there champ - maybe not everyone is as accomplished as you are. Information was shared and whether you personally realized a direct benefit, chances are someone needed that info...

Armor before attitude...

Now back to the topic at hand - when do you think you will have a prototype up and running? The pricing looks good and my guess is that if you can get some pics or a video up people will be knocking down your door...

DogWizard said:
Ease down there champ - maybe not everyone is as accomplished as you are. Information was shared and whether you personally realized a direct benefit, chances are someone needed that info...

Armor before attitude...

Now back to the topic at hand - when do you think you will have a prototype up and running? The pricing looks good and my guess is that if you can get some pics or a video up people will be knocking down your door...

lol ease down?

ive been here longer than you and i know the mods.

not personally but they know how i act.

i never said i was accomplished nor did i act that way.

th op said he would not be including pressure switches cause it varies from gun to gun. but it is ovbvious you will need a pressure switch.

and dont call me champ. thats just ignorant.

No need for any hostility, guys. :(

The circuits are designed for momentary push buttons for the trigger and reload button, one normally closed, the other normally open. On the BR55, each push of the trigger will count off 3 rounds, then you have to press it again, just like in game. All three rifles would use identical push switches, as far as function goes, but I meant the outer shape of the button. There's literally tens of thousands of push switches that could work. It all depends if you want to use it as the actual trigger, have it recessed behind a trigger button, ect. There's just alot of different situations they could be mounted.

I'll definitely have a working BR55 circuit (since it's the same as the others, plus a few parts) setup working within the first week of February. Gotta wait for my check. :lol: It won't be in a rifle, since I don't have one made yet, but it will definitely be working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back