Fun with a violin - HALO Theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

KragAxe

My oldest son teaches violin and other stringed instrument classes. They had their summer recital last week and he was playing around after it taking audience requests. I challenged him to play the HALO theme.....

Any chance I could hire him as a minstrel to follow me at cons?
Hah...He'd do it. My wife and I are the "Baron and Baroness" of our local chapter of a medieval group. I had my son follow me around one of the big war events once playing music. He also serenaded people outside one of the port-o-potty stations late into the night during one of the party nights and earned the nickname the "Privy-fiddler"!

He's one of those that can just listen to something and start playing it on almost any stringed instrument. At 5 yrs old, with his first violin, he would watch TV and start playing commercial theme songs.

Now I want to see a marine with a "tactical violin" rolling up to cons!
Kinda like that weird sci fi violin scene from Starship Troopers :lol:
1661785046596.png

I've helped him with a couple other cosplay rigs, but not HALO. He's mostly into league of legends now, but does HALO when I prod him. His younger two brothers are the main HALO ones now......and one plays guitar, the other violin, as well. Between the three, I almost have a quartet to follow me around a con! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back