Fun with Mcfarlane Figures!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a video with some of mine. I think it fits in this thread it didn't specify just pictures.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why do all the cool things have to come out while I'm either penniless or gone? ):

**wanders off to take more stupid pics of her toys**

what can i do to make their arms/movable parts move easier and less resistant so i can make a little movie cause the last one i tried to do the arms were hard to move and the movie came out very rough

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

New Friend.

SniperMaster11 said:
what can i do to make their arms/movable parts move easier and less resistant so i can make a little movie cause the last one i tried to do the arms were hard to move and the movie came out very rough
This is the case for all Halo figures, you have too break them in. You know, move them around a while until they loosen up a tad.

figured I'd post something since this hasn't had much action in a while... Little red versus Blue... Red rules, blue sucks :D

0911081319a.jpg

0911081319.jpg

0911081318a.jpg

0911081318.jpg

for explanation for stuff thats kind of blurry/dark.. the red eva is rocking the blue cqb with his AR and I always figured the white/red eva looked like a medic, so I guess the red cqb got hurt.. and the red mkVI who is standing there with one arm down and the other in the air is throwing a grenade, it's just hard to see

Iv'e always wanted to join in the fun here but up until last week, i didnt have a McFarlane Cheif. But now.....MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

P9120005.jpg

"Croickey! Isn't he a Beaut? ......GORGEOUS!" (R.I.P. Steve Irwin *tear*)

P9120007.jpg

"Ok, and how does that make you feel?"

LMAO writing with a match? that could be funny... Awesome tribute to Steve Irwin! The pose is perfect, very very funny.. And nort, I want that chainsaw, that's pretty darn cool

volkov said:
LMAO writing with a match? that could be funny... Awesome tribute to Steve Irwin! The pose is perfect, very very funny.. And nort, I want that chainsaw, that's pretty darn cool

Thanks, gonna repaint him some with more battle damage prob and was gonna sell him but I think I like it too much. Working on a Halo Stargate team as well lol lI ike these guys.

The Stig said:
D: You Have Snakes!?!?

Nice pose, i liked the sconde one :3

I like the second pic too. I thought it would be funny to have that quote because I woke up Kaeda just to take this picture.... and she wasnt too happy (shed cycles is like PMS for snakes lol), thus the "How does that make you feel" part :]

And, Toki just wasnt cooperating with Irwin Chief, he just pretended Chief wasnt there lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back