GalaxyCon Info and Roll Call: December 1st -December 3rd, 2023 (Columbus, OH)

Who’s bringing props to display? It’s probably a good idea to know how many big props we’ll have. I’ll be bringing my rocket launcher for display and the photoshoot

Large update time! New booth format is being utilized for this event, dimensions 20x20. Electric is being supplied for the booth as well by the event runners. I will have load in information closer to the event ass well as the discount code according to the event runner. But I have now confirmed I will have a discount code and 15 passes complimentary for the event.
I think option 1 might flow a bit better with the lanes. Like always I can brings props for the booth and examples of builds for display, I need to sit down and make a list of what to bring also I can bring down 4 foam heads for display as well

I'll be bringing my hammer and perhaps a few helmets to display. Should we make a spot on the spreadsheet for people to list the stuff they're bringing?

Large update time! New booth format is being utilized for this event, dimensions 20x20. Electric is being supplied for the booth as well by the event runners. I will have load in information closer to the event ass well as the discount code according to the event runner. But I have now confirmed I will have a discount code and 15 passes complimentary for the event.
I agree with Negativecacti , option 1 looks like it will flow better. As for props I can bring my energy sword, but if we want to get a little silly I have a mini Christmas tree I can bring to put in the back of the mini hog

Heads up, you can add your props and costumes as well as if you'd like to try to get deployment photos if possible on the sheet now.

I will also advise all attendees with this new format, please plan to only bring your equipment down for suit up if you absolutely have to. Space will be limited and cleanliness and organization have to be a top priority. I will also make sure we have hooks for the peg board rack for weapons, but I'd really plan to bring props for your use and expect limited space for actual display.

I will also advise all attendees with this new format, please plan to only bring your equipment down for suit up if you absolutely have to. Space will be limited and cleanliness and organization have to be a top priority. I will also make sure we have hooks for the peg board rack for weapons, but I'd really plan to bring props for your use and expect limited space for actual display.
Noted

Pro tip: if you want easy access to your car you can park in the goodale parking garage (north of the building) and park on level 3. The bridge to the convention center is on this floor.

move me from tentative to confirmed boots on ground, will be a handler and help at booth and anywhere I can. Does anyone have room in their Hotel room? Also do I need to get a pass? Also Also do I need to bring the tables again?

move me from tentative to confirmed boots on ground, will be a handler and help at booth and anywhere I can. Does anyone have room in their Hotel room? Also do I need to get a pass? Also Also do I need to bring the tables again?
It ain't exactly a hotel but I'm staying at the wayfair buckeye hostel. $30/night and only 10 minutes away, I think there's one bed left

I'll need to get s 405th shirt to help out at the booth when I'm not suited up. But what time do we go into the con since we have a booth? And how do we tell the staff that we're part of it

So what I'm planning to bring is as follows

2 suits Mk.7 and Rakshasa
2 foam heads for helmets
AR (photo area when in Rak)
BR (photo area when in Mk.7)
Flood infection form for booth decor, also it will become wayward new friend.

I'll need to get s 405th shirt to help out at the booth when I'm not suited up. But what time do we go into the con since we have a booth? And how do we tell the staff that we're part of it
Our 405th RedBubble is have some sales of 20% off right now, so getting merch now rather than later is advised. I have not been given load in information yet but once I have it, it will be publicly available to you all.

This thread is more than 4 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back