Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Attending as a non-costume volunteer only

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Assisting with transport and/or setup of booth materials

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Helping in another way

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
They seem to have sprinter/cargo vans which is also valid. Gonna make some calls based of this and James' suggestion to budget and Home Depot.
You can also try Uhaul. I know the bigger cities usually have tow capable half tons and such for cheap. Just not sure how the kms work on the trucks cause I only ever rent trailers lol.

You can also try Uhaul. I know the bigger cities usually have tow capable half tons and such for cheap. Just not sure how the kms work on the trucks cause I only ever rent trailers lol.
Sadly Uhaul will end up being ballpark 600 depending on the options based on the out of city travel. it's kind of a pain. I'm goin to call Home Depot and Enterprise shortly to see what I can turn up. I know for a fact the freight vans will work as I used a uhaul to pick the walls up in Camrose but even that short trip was 200$.

Sadly Uhaul will end up being ballpark 600 depending on the options based on the out of city travel. it's kind of a pain. I'm goin to call Home Depot and Enterprise shortly to see what I can turn up. I know for a fact the freight vans will work as I used a uhaul to pick the walls up in Camrose but even that short trip was 200$.
OUCH! That is pricey. I'm used to trailer rentals that are like 70 bucks with unlimited kms if you return them to where you got them. Good luck.

Hey all, we are 2 weeks out from the con and only 5 of us have signed up for shifts. Please sign up or there will be 2 grumpy dads on duty. I’m warning you

Hey all, we are 2 weeks out from the con and only 5 of us have signed up for shifts. Please sign up or there will be 2 grumpy dads on duty. I’m warning you
I've got VonSnake and myself booked for the main ones I know we can do as of right now since I've heard back from the contest coordinators. I'm just waiting to hear back from him of when we want to be there for Sunday.

OUCH! That is pricey. I'm used to trailer rentals that are like 70 bucks with unlimited kms if you return them to where you got them. Good luck.
We managed to snag a van for cheaper roughly 450 all in, but if anyone has cash to contribute they can send it to either James or Meg or myself. It’ll cut the total expenses down and really help aleviate some strain on the command staff. Even 20$ here and there goes a long way.

I can't seem to find the date and time for the 405th dinner. I only see the sign up on the spreadsheet.

This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back