Gears of War 3 Dom Foam Build (Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking nice im still messing around with my chest. went to radioshack and got some led lights to mess with. gona play around some more soon.

Update time!

I was going to wait until I have the torso ready to make an update but theres been a bit of a drought in the Gears costuming community I kind of felt obligated to post a small update. Oh and my sister broke her camera so I have to use my phone for now. :/

The Belt. Still haven't finished painting.
image0043f.jpg

image0041l.jpg

image0045c.jpg

image0046x.jpg

Back of belt.^
image0039.jpg

image0038d.jpg

image0037o.jpg

image0036v.jpg

Canteen.^
Thanks for the support guys. I'm hoping to have the torso done soon.

Very good sir! I was going to use actual thread for the edges, but I figured it might rip through the foam. I suppose I could have hot glued the inside of it. It probably would have looked better, but oh well. Your build is looking great so far! Are you going to be done in time for the release?

Very good sir! I was going to use actual thread for the edges, but I figured it might rip through the foam. I suppose I could have hot glued the inside of it. It probably would have looked better, but oh well. Your build is looking great so far! Are you going to be done in time for the release?
I didn't even think of that. Hopefully it doesnt. Thanks anyways though.:)

The belt is 100% foam

Bro, Can you tell me how do you did all the detail on the Foam? I have my own costume but , I'm also want to built the 3Gen Armor of Dom. I'm only using the 2nd one, But I just like all the details you have done, Like on the Belt, How you get the lil holes so it looks like Pin holes ans also the Screws? what tools are you using? I'm new on this and I only use Foam, Cutters and Hot Glue... Please replay and post more Pics... I want mine ready for Phoenix Comic Con 2012

Hey im new here I originally wanted to pay someone to make my armor but I guess i'll have build & wanted to be Dom for this years Comicon/Halloween was wondering if you had any completed pics or if you can at least show how you did the belt/boots also the link you put up for the torso is dead. any help would be appreciated thanks alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back