Gears of War Anthony and Clayton Carmine WIP, picture heavy. *updated/cleaned OP*

itsthatguy

Re: Gears of War Anthony and Clayton Carmine WIP, picture heavy. *updated/cleaned OP

Looking great so far, can't wait to see the whole outfit.
And congrats on the award man. Love the pic with Monika Lee as well.

blackluc

Re: Gears of War Anthony and Clayton Carmine WIP, picture heavy. *updated/cleaned OP

I'm so busy, I did not get the chance to update this with more pictures :( I will soon enough. On a sidenote, something sad happened... My master chier helmet fell off my dummy last week and it broke.. DId this ever happen to you? At least the fiberglass did not crack, or I don't think it did, it's only the bondo that's destroyed and the back of the helmet. I will try to repair it while finishing my Carmine A helmet. The paint job will be a problem though.

anyway, I wanted to say :

ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT FOR THE KICKSTARTER! and so far it's not a success :(

blackluc

So it's been a while... I did not have time to do anything, but this weekend I finally worked on my friend's boots. Here's the result so far

10409005_10152546930846888_3749590563318701285_n.jpg

Harri51

RMO
405th Regiment Officer

Very nice boots. They really look great now that you are not in such a huge rush.

blackluc

Did not write in this thread since a loooong time. It's a mess I'll need to clean up! Anyway, just wanted to say that I have casts for Clayton Carmine available

clayton helmets.jpg