Gears Of War Lancer + Paintball Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
darkforest said:
how do you get it to fit over your gun?? is it permantely on or can you remove it?
i was thinking about modding one of my paintball guns into a halo assault rifle.

It fits over it snugly, and I can take it off easily. I made it with the intention that it would not require any modification of the paintball gun whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:
RSloan76 said:
And we've all seen this:

*bows*
*bows again*
*realizing worthlessness next to this, falls down, cries, and surrenders to fate.*

Action pics! Pictures of battle, please!

And maby a video of it firing?

If you have that much money, try using one of the RAP4 guns, namely the later models of the T-68 that feed with clips. You could possibly make your own custom clip using parts from a RAP4 clip and make it fully functioning. Would also get rid of the hose if you did that and add to the realism.

Nice job non the less though, I think you could seriously go into business on ebay selling these types of conversion kits for A-5's. I used to have a tippy A-5 for 5 years and the thing served me well but had to go eventually. Now I have a PMR and that doesn't work to well with these types of kits lol.

Im sorry about the necro post. Its been a while since I've been on, and I had a brain-fart. But what I was thinking, is I would put a small engine in the clip and a plastic chiain on the bayonet. Hahaha can you picture actually chainsawing someone?!

Edit: Wow. It automatically double-posted.

XxK1LLR0YxX said:
PRO LANCER...just pro, nuff said...Looks like amazon got their AS*s kicked..

Ease up on these kinds of posts, this topic has been dead for a while. Keep in mind that posting just to increase your count can result in your post count being adjusted/reset ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back