Gears Of War Longshot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

roguespartan

Jr Member
I was wondering if anybody was working on a pep file for the Longshot sniper rifle! If not, is there anybody interested in making one or helping me get started on one? I really would love to make this pep! Please help!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't remember a GoW gun called the Longshot. Was it the shotgun or are you talking about the famous Lancer. the gun that has a chainsaw on it?

TheSpartanMjolnir said:
I don't remember a GoW gun called the Longshot. Was it the shotgun or are you talking about the famous Lancer. the gun that has a chainsaw on it?

I am very familiar with gears of war. I have both games and I know every gun to the "t". The LONGSHOT is the sniper rifle! The shotgun is called the gnasher! I am curious about the sniper rifle!

Last edited by a moderator:
TheSpartanMjolnir said:
Longshot is the sniper.

And no, I don't think so, someone did make one recently, I can't recall who though.

Last edited by a moderator:
nobody made a file yet. I'm 100% sure.
there were some foam and cardboard longshots tho.

I have a couple different 3d models. The HD version won't work in pep designer 2. I acquired both models from donutman123. If anyone has a password for pep3 so that I can get the high res version, I can definitely get it unfolded. Would just need some time.

I have a 3ds file for the longshot, boomshot, torche bow and grenades but dont have a program for reading them or unfolding them which i can send ya!

I have all of the files. And I actually just got a key for pep3. Hopefully it works on HD as well. Will have to try it out this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back