Gears Of War Pep Files Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie Social

I know this site is for halo but i was wondering if anyone knew where i can find the GOW pep files? i cant seem to find any. If you know where i can find them please post it.

Thank you,

Robbie Social

EDIT: I also would like files on weapons preferably the snub pistol(i know its not what youd expect but i love that gun!!) I also cant post nething on the creation fourom because im a bit new.

That looks like ODST armor from HALO. I think he is looking for Gears Of War armor.

I would do a clay build up. A pep would be COOL. I get new peps every day or so and have NOT seen GOW.

If you find them please PM me. :)

Rob

P.S. Good hunting

Rob said:
I do not see a pic
chest.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea your right. My bad.

I have been working on ODST so much it all looks the same...
:lol:

Sorry but it dos look like H2 ODST

Sorry

Sorry
:)

Gravemind did not me

Rob

eh? wait, who's grave mind? youve got dual personalitys?

my incisible friends think you have problems

if anyone had the original 3d files for these could they send em my way through pms. i wanna have a go at tidying em up

flying_squirl said:

if anyone had the original 3d files for these could they send em my way through pms. i wanna have a go at tidying em up
If your thinking of tidying(is that how you spell it?) up the already existing models you should make a carmine helmet. :D

Darkslitter said:
If your thinking of tidying(is that how you spell it?) up the already existing models you should make a carmine helmet. :D

I would love a carmine helm hes my favorite character

flying_squirl said:

Yea we are all in side Robs Head... :lol:

AS for GOW I just added to the big list. That puts it around #25 on the I would like to do...

A helmet would be nice

I thought you new I am mad as a hatter?

A 43 year old making LARP and Cos play armour. Look Bad to me

Gravrmind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back