Geolocation Map for Members (With New Map Link)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see we have a working map, and I added a pin. Now just to wait untill the majority of the forum does the same... still noone on cape cod other than me so far...

Can't believe I've only just found this... it needs way more views. There have to be more than 7 other 405th members in the UK!

This is a great idea, but there's not enough people signed up to the map yet. Which is why I started a thread about specific area of my country (US).
To lunar lord: You're not the only member in Ohio, there's some more in the Midwestern Division-http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/37491-Midwestern-405th-division (or in my signature)

Don't mean to self promote, just trying to help other members connect with other members.

Seth.

Is there any way for the group admins to change the permissions for the group? A friend of mine was scrolling across the map, but ended up draging one of the markers to a new location.

Surely there's a way to only allow the creator of each marker to move their own marker?

Oficially added.

It should would be more convenient to know where members were. If only more members knew about this.

Tried to add myself(Kalamazoo, MI), but the city didn't show up on the list to edit.

*Edit*

Found a different way to edit it, got it fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back