Get Your "progression Signatures" Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe befor asking a lot more signature , all of you must wait untill he have finish all the one he's doing . That just my opinion , don't want to argue with anyone of you guys :)

I have a crap load of real work that i have to do this week (14 hour days, 5-6 days this week), so sigs are going to be coming out slow

Potshot said:
I made a Dutch ODST for myself.

Anybody like it? If so I'll pop it into a generator.

odstdutchprogress.jpg

oh i like it

Last edited by a moderator:
Great work! I see you have a lot of suggstions already, but I'd love to see a WETA ODST. They're kinda out of vogue now, but I for one am still building one.

Keep up the great work!

gingersnapples said:
your doing great man, i just wish you didn't need photoshop. :(

That's what potshot is here for. Watch this topic for the "user friendly" versions. There are a few up beside the download buttons for a few sig's already.

Ghost147 said:
That's what potshot is here for. Watch this topic for the "user friendly" versions. There are a few up beside the download buttons for a few sig's already.

Or you can go directly to http://net-cake.net/maker

I only have a few of ghosts up, but I have more by other members.

Hi everyone! sorry i havent had much time lately to make you new signatures. I've worked 21 days in a row with about 3 days off and a shift no smaller than 10 hours. So i havent had much time at all really. But i havent forgotten the requests! I'll keep posting more when i have the time. thanks for your patience.

i can sometime :) but i've been extremely busy with EVERYTHING! so i had to take a break from this topic for a bit.

I'd also like to put in a request for a Rogue spartan perm. {Spartan w/ Rogue helmet.}

And please Ghost take your time and work on other things if you need to, we can all wait!

DylanMarx said:
Odst Weta or Big Daddy.

I've got the WETA ODST progress signature almost finished so you won`t have to wait long. Just a few colors to changes and everything is done.

*Tayl0r* said:
I'd also like to put in a request for a Rogue spartan perm. {Spartan w/ Rogue helmet.}

Give me an image of the armor full height and I can create a signature for it. That's all there is.

Well, its been a while since I've been in here. Anyway, these are still amazing, and so fun to look at. The detailing is beautiful. These need to be moved out of the n00b forum. Don't you all agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back