GIANTS SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS BABY

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOW BOUT THEM GIANTS BOYYYY THEY6 KICKED SOME MAJOR PATRIOT BUTT HOW DOES IT FEEL TO GET BEAT BY A TEAM THAT U BEAT IN WEEK 17 38 TO ?? HOW DOES IT FEEL PATRIOT FANS THAT GIANTS KICKED YOUR FAVORITE TEAMS BUTT. GO AHEAD AND CRY NOW TOM BRADY AND THE REST OF THE PATRIOTS WHO ARE CHEATERS!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: GIANTS WOOOOOO SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS BOYYY

DONT MATTER WAT U SAY EITHER I FEEL AWESOME THAT AT LEAST THE PATRIOTS DIDNT WIN THE SUPER BOWL!!!!

BOOOO!!!!

the Patriots should win...

18-0!!

i mean.. i dont really watch and like football but they should win!!! grrrrrr

IT was all because of that one pass that he just made it over the first down and went OOB.

:: :sick: :lol: the next one is this, green guy is giants the other is new crapland. :confused: ,this is a smiley super bowl party : :confused: : lol last ones in a bed roomLOL.

CAPS LOCK - CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL!

Seriously, it's just a game. You don't have to insult, brag, and talk about it in CAPITAL LETTERS. I, for one, had hoped the Patriots would win. They played a good, fair game and their coach was very professional about his teams loss. Like him, I would just be happy that they only lost one game the whole season.

Meanwhile, we're still on the same old dirtball, and getting around on explosions of dino-juice.
I've really got to stop reading so much Vonnegut.

I was so happy. I dont like either team but i just didnt want patriots to win. My dad loves the dolphins and they are they only team to ever do that. :lol:

I have a message here for the GIANTS from the '72 Dolphins and all us Dolphins' fans out there...

Bang On The Drum All Day
THANK YOU GIANTS!

Sorry I ever doubted you guys. You are my new 2nd favorite team.

Dolphins' Fans everywhere...celebrate!

Let's go Dolphins' 08!

-Magnum

PS - You guys can argue all you want who sucks more, but the fact remains it was a really close game and the better team came out on top. Oh yeah, Brady go home and cry on your super model girlfriend's shoulder. Learn to take a hit you baby.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the comments guys keep putting some more up. i finally got my first HOT TOPIC on 405th. YaY :D and dude the pats coach did not act professional about it he left before the game even ended hes a TiTyBaBy or another word POORSPORT. maybe he knows Cheating don't get the the Championship TiTle! :cool: and no im not a Giants fan but now they are my 2nd favorite Team now I'm truly and always will be a ST. LOUIS RAMS FAN yes i know my team did bad in 07 but we just need some Defense. LoL. And Speaking of the Rams, someone that worked for the PATRIOTS media came foward and confessed on VIDEO TAPING the RAMS WALK THROUGH and the RAMS PRACTICE before the SUPER BOWL so they are investigating the taking of the walktrhough. so i geuss the PATRIOTS CHEATED there way against the RAMS in the SUPER BOWL. one word for PATRIOTS "BUSTED".

BullDogg15 said:
thanks for the commments guys keep puttin some more up. i finally got my first HOT TOPIC on 405th. YaY :D and dude the p[ats coach did not act professional about it he left before the game even ended hes a TiTyBaBy or another word POORSPORT. maybe he knows Cheating dont get the the Championship TiTle! :cool: and no im not a Giants fan but now they are my 2nd favorite Team now im truley and always will be a ST. LOUIS RAMS FAN yes i know my team did bad in 07 but we just need some Defense. LoL

I agree Bill "Belichicken" didn't act at all professional when the game was basically over, but it still wasn't finished. I think he didn't want the Pat's fans to see him cry, haha.

At least your Rams actually won more than one game which is saying a lot considering my Dolphins only won one game, in overtime, and practically by luck it seemed. Thank God we have Bill Parcells in there to clean house and help rebuild for next year.

WiskeyFoxtrot said:
yea stomp the patriots, no one cares about them or new england, where ever it is

.... i live in New England..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back