God I need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SPRTNBD50

Alright in Malaysia, its bloody hard to find Fiberglass resin and hard to find fiberglass mat, not sure about body filler.
Anyways, I managed to find Fiberglass mat but I found polyester resin..........So Basically my question is, is it possible to use Polyester resin, fiberglass mat and Body filler?

Oh and if you know where to get either Aqua Resin/Bondo Fiberglass Resin, Bondo Spot putty and Bondo Body filler, PLEASE TELL MEH!!
I am trying to focus on finding Bondo products cuz I am on a current ODST W.I.P!!

Hey, bud.... I thought I gave you the info on the materials in Malaysia. It's not THAT hard to find fiberglass resin and mat here. You just gotta know where to look.

I thought you were going to Ace Hardware? They carry the Bondo brand, but that's blardy expensive. Like I've told you before, there are alternatives. We even have a specific forum dedicated to armor building in Malaysia. You don't need all that stuff you've listed down to come up with a good suit. You have locally available materials that are more economic and easier to find.

Also, look up multifilla/ and please stop whining, start building... :p

Now, let us see some pics! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back