Going To Bungie...

Status
Not open for further replies.
{Cortana said:
Damn, if I knew the name of the designer of Cortana I would send a few prints of my cosplay photos to them.

This is so awesome that you guys are doing this, I bet they will be so thrilled to receive this box of WIN!

You could always send some prints to Jen Taylor. ;)

I would love to have this box of awesome show up at my house. Great job guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
When are you sending this stuff out? I would love to write a Halo short story to include in the mix. It would take me about a week, though.

If you guys are doing written stuff as well, I'd like Operation: Prometheus to be in the mix as well, it's almost completed, just two parts from being finished. I'd like to see stover's story as well.

Of course, it all matters if you guys are taking written stuff ;)

Nice work on everything guys!

I love the flame grenade!

I would like to thank Leekegan. Lee has done an awesome job on his M6C and managewd to get noticed by Bungie. In return they noticed Soaring Hammer. Now they know they have some work comnig their way and they seem to like it already so I am thrilled. I can not explain how I felt when Joe called me to tell me. The Members of 405th make events like this possible and I appreciate all the possitive and negative feedback that makes us better and makes us work harder. Thank you all very much.

Ithica

Ithica said:
I would like to thank Leekegan. Lee has done an awesome job on his M6C and managewd to get noticed by Bungie. In return they noticed Soaring Hammer. Now they know they have some work comnig their way and they seem to like it already so I am thrilled. I can not explain how I felt when Joe called me to tell me. The Members of 405th make events like this possible and I appreciate all the possitive and negative feedback that makes us better and makes us work harder. Thank you all very much.

Ithica

Where are the tears of joy?

Das Brutus said:
Where are the tears of joy?

Spartans never cries !!! ( kidding )

Seriously, it's a really noble gesture .. if i had somthing to pitch in ... i would ... sadly i don't.

I wish i was born under the Name Bungie and your stuff get mixed up in the mail and end up at my place !!!! ... ok ... babbling too much ... going to bed now !!!

CHeers

My part is done. I will add a video tomorrow.

[/media]

sniper064.jpg
[/media]

[media]
sniper065.jpg
[/media]

woooooohhh. I thought yu were going to drop it after you said it ws the last one. I will do a final video of the stuff going when it gets here. Charlie finished his helmet to. I feel so special cause only me and Bungie will have a wood M6G with working mag....god that is so kool.

Ithica

dear Santa,

i know Christmas is kinda far away, but this year all i want is a sick M6G built by Lee... just like the one that the fine folk over at bungie are going to get.

p.s. i have been good this year.... i swear.

lee that thing looks incredible, by now you have to have templates you trace and cut right? why dont you just go ahead and send them my way... or im gonna have to come visit you, and we are going to have to make one of these...TEACH ME :eek

Bungie will definitely be pleased with what you guys are doing.

P.S. Lee, I am glad that you didn't paint it. It looks awesome in its natural form.

I have a painted wood one and we agreed the raw wood is best so they see the au naturel. I beleive he has done 8 wood ones so far.

Ithica

Ithica said:
woooooohhh. I thought yu were going to drop it after you said it ws the last one. I will do a final video of the stuff going when it gets here. Charlie finished his helmet to. I feel so special cause only me and Bungie will have a wood M6G with working mag....god that is so kool.

Ithica

Every wood M6G has a working mag. Sorry Dave, and there are 8 out there.

LeeKegan

Sorry to rain on your parade Ithica, but... I have one from Lee as well. (Made from wood and with working magazine.) Once again, sorry.

Ok now for the waiting game. The package has been sent to Bungie. They should recieve it tomorrow. I hope I sent to the right place. Lets see what is to be said.

Ithica

P.S.

Oh I almost forgot, here is the vid of what is sent out.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvC83agyCEA[/media]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back