gold tint

Status
Not open for further replies.

its RV privacy tint. i got it from yipes. ask for privacy tint. the camera made it look rally dark to see but its acctully easy to see. excuse my dirty house

Last edited by a moderator:
sweet! does it have the orangy-gold color? or is it just light gold? orange-gold would look more accurate to the game

But what about an applied example?
The main problem with things like that is the application, that stuffs hard enough to put in a car, and they only have 1 line of curvature. When putting it on a Mjolnir visor you're going to get major creases in the extremities of the curves.
I hope im wrong tho I already found both my visors needed for £5 each inc delivery, but hoping to be able to vac form a more realistic one once a tinting method is discovered to work well.

Warning waring Will Rogers if you put window tint on a plastic visor it will not last very long. The plastic from the visor gives off a gas (I think it is called a plastisizer). That is, bubbles will start to form between the visor and the film. Been there done that. Save your money.

Do a dual visor or get one of visor stickers.

i dont peel off the thing to make it sticky. simply sandwich it bettween two visors. the orangy tint can be applied by highlighter. quite cheap and effective.

how much does this gold tint cost because i have seen at tap plastics that it costs around 10 dollars or so but im not sure.

Rankmastachief said:
Warning waring Will Rogers if you put window tint on a plastic visor it will not last very long. The plastic from the visor gives off a gas (I think it is called a plastisizer). That is, bubbles will start to form between the visor and the film. Been there done that. Save your money.

Do a dual visor or get one of visor stickers.
This is why i say, if you want something that will last use a real visor, otherwise, go make a new one every 2-3 months.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey K-22 your not texting me. please use good grammer.

things like "u + ur gf r txtin me" are hard to read and generally piss me off so please type right.

sorry for wasting your time 'YOUR HIGHNESS!!!" jeezus..i was in a hurry to go sumwhere.

i was being stupid too (im not allways stupid)

so please lay off!

by the way...hows my ODST helmet coming?

people say tint wont work but mine is tint and it does just fine.
Picture049.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back