Got A Huge Promotion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DYSTORTED INC

I was offered a position with the company i work for, to step up from sales to division manager. Its been two months since it was offered to me, went through the interview process, and everything and still haven't heard anything. The current manager has one week to the day left and still nothing. Keep in mind the other candidates are in other states, where they live with their families, friends, etc. I haven't been able to sleep for the longest time, my armor has been put on hold cause i was scared of money situations with sales in this sucky economy. But NOT ANY MORE!! I got a call this morning, from our president asking me to take the position and giving me all the details. Lets just say that, things are good. And as far as armor is concerned, you'll be seeing alot more out of me and at a substantial rate.

Oh, and one more thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NisCkxU544c

When I saw your subtitle, I almost knew that you were gonna include that video :lol: I saw it the other day, and still haven't stopped laughing.

That's totally awesome with the promotion dude! More armor is always a good thing. ;) Good luck with the new position of authority!

If, IF! :lol: I'll be there for damn sure. I wouldn't miss it for the world. I'm falling behind on schedule for getting the forearms and helm done for the MKVI to bring to the event, so there will be some late nights in my future. I also have the ODST we're trying to get completed on the side ( which hasn't even started yet ). Maybe i should look into getting a Craft ROBO to speed things along :D

Congrats man! now is the time when most people that deserve a raise/promotion wont get them. must be out running everyone at your work to get that... nice. cant wait to see your finished mkvi too.

Congrats man. Nice to hear some good news for deserving folk these days. Just wish it was happening more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back