Props Gravity Hammer (Very Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truly amazing Drack! I can't wait to see the final paint and detail. Nice job.

Redshirt

Cheers man. I have started painting it now but not going as good as I had hoped. Its like I lost my painting skills ;(

after this... 1:1 scale hunter shield ;)

Lol that would be as big as my font room. If you think about it my Gravity hammer isn't 1:1. I did some maths the other day and a gravity hammer should be 15 foot tall seeing as they are brute weapons. They just scale down in game when you pick them up.

The hammer is looking great Tom. Glad you were able to figure out a solution for the handle. I really like the progress you are making. :D

The hammer is looking great Tom. Glad you were able to figure out a solution for the handle. I really like the progress you are making. :D

Hey V!! Thank you, I must say I am really happy with how its turning out. All thats left now is do the other leather grip and to fix the hand guard support cause one of the bolts has come loose and it's a bit wobbly. I hate foam mods they aren't as straight forward as bondoed work.

Finished! (kinda). There are still some touch ups needed on the paint but I would be happy if today was a dead line.

IMG_2393_zps71d016c3.jpg

Looks amazing! Def need a pic holding it all suited up.Incredible skill, great job!

Thank you Harding. There will be a suited up pic with the hammer but not till the suit is finished completely. I still have my under suit to do yet :)

Cheers man. I have started painting it now but not going as good as I had hoped. Its like I lost my painting skills ;(

Lol that would be as big as my font room. If you think about it my Gravity hammer isn't 1:1. I did some maths the other day and a gravity hammer should be 15 foot tall seeing as they are brute weapons. They just scale down in game when you pick them up.

wait...what the bumble :S that thing must be a good 7 odd feet tall, and your telling me that 1:1 is DOUBLE THAT?!?! hahaha thats truly some perspective :D the finsished-ish product is truly god like sir :D hats off to you!! now get that suit completed :D....and start the shield ;)

If you think about it my Gravity hammer isn't 1:1. I did some maths the other day and a gravity hammer should be 15 foot tall seeing as they are brute weapons. They just scale down in game when you pick them up.

According to the in-game models, unscaled, the hammers are about 10-12 feet tall. Which is still quite large.

Impresive
Most Impressive

Cheers man :)

wait...what the bumble :S that thing must be a good 7 odd feet tall, and your telling me that 1:1 is DOUBLE THAT?!?! hahaha thats truly some perspective :D the finsished-ish product is truly god like sir :D hats off to you!! now get that suit completed :D....and start the shield ;)

Lol! To be honest I already have a list of weapons. Started working on the schematics for one today. The only none gun weapon I will be doing is an energy sword but that isn't until I build my vacuum machine. Oh and just measured my hammer and it's pretty much spot on 7 foot long :)

According to the in-game models, unscaled, the hammers are about 10-12 feet tall. Which is still quite large.

Ah ok. I just did it by eye so might have added to much to the part of the hammer above the brutes head.

Fantastic job on this hammer dude! Everything from the foamwork to the leather work is jaw dropping!

Veeeery nice. I like the construction. Although it's very difficult to obtain that kind of foam around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back