Props Gravity Hammer (Very Pic Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... that's kinda flippin' awesome. Don't know how I missed this thread. Amazing detail, nice method, fantastic paint job, lovin' the lights... the only downside is that it's not sittin' on a shelf in my house. Fantastic work! I agree with the rest, let's see a pic with the hammer AND suit.

Fudz

Hey guys and gals sorry its been a while but as requested by some of you here's a pic of the hammer and suit. Taken on the way to a con, the warthog had broken down so sort out alternative transport.

1017485994_1015414844856910397_1892126515473775890_n_zps4896f791.jpg

Why does the 405th not have like buttons?! I need one about now because this deserves a ton of them. Great pic drack. :D

Woah that looks amazing! And great painting

Why does the 405th not have like buttons?! I need one about now because this deserves a ton of them. Great pic drack. :D

This makes me want to build one!! *pushes invisable LIKE button till it breaks*

Hehe thank you guys. Sorry been away for so long but as some of you old time vets know when I started this build my wife was about to give birth to our son so 2 years on I have my hands quiet full now. I will give it another 2 more years and I think a mini Spartan suit will be in the making for him when he's 4 :)

Like everyone said, great job and great painting! Welcome back, we've missed you around here. There's still a core group that's churning out Halo 3 goodies.

Redshirt

Man drack, that hammer is sick. and your suit still looks amazing :)
glad you were able to finish the hammer. Keep up the good work

How did you come up with the hammer being 15 feet in-game?

Dunno was so long ago I have no idea what I was thinking at the time. Probably more like 8-9 feet long, ah well, doesn't really matter.

I looked at this before... Why didn't I 'like' it? Well, I have now.
I think it's great. I prefer the H3 Type 2 Energy Weapon/Hammer to the Reach one, the Reach one looks a bit stubby to me, I also don't really like the orange lights on the Reach one. I like the lighting you've done, even your own touch by adding lights into the nubs on the front of the head.
If it went with my ODST build I'm planning, I'd sure as hell make one of these sweet covie weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back