Greatest game in history on a system console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarge Christi said:
I played pokeman on the brick gameboys. (You know, the ones that could kill small animals?)
My parents are strick Christians, my bro and I still played MK.
Max blood baby, max blood.
And when Armageddon came out, I think I wet myself.
All my character compiled into one giant game.
Beautiful. And, when Frost was introduced, I was extremely pleased since I'm a hardcore Sub-Zero fan.

But still Mean Bean Machine, AWESOME GAME!!!

I never had all the other systems. Only the GameBoy('the brick' as christi said), NES, SuperNES, then a giant leap to the Xbox, PS2(that's nearly dead), and finally Xbox 360.
I was really jealous of everyone that got all the new systems for Christmas and stuff like that, but that's what happens when you grow up with three other siblings and no one in your family went to college before. It'll be a little different when I have kids.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shenmue was amazing for dreamcast?
Agreed, Dreamcast was a cool system, Ecco the Dolphin was really good on that, a bit hippyish but there's something relaxing about the first level swimming around the tropical reefs doing flips and tail stands.

falcon NL said:
1. Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time
2. Mario 64
3. Yoshi's Island
4. Halo 1
5. Bioshock
* Duckhunt
I know most of you guys are Halo fanboys. But if you look good, Halo3 isn't that good...

....if you don't have live....
Honestly, halo 3's campaign OR multiplayer would be nowhere near as good to me if I didn't have live. Halo 3 is BORING without live. Forge just kicks ass on the net.

NZ-TK said:
Agreed, Dreamcast was a cool system, Ecco the Dolphin was really good on that, a bit hippyish but there's something relaxing about the first level swimming around the tropical reefs doing flips and tail stands.

I truly loved that game XD. I swear some of Tool's songs sound like the BG music from that hahaha.

CrAzY CH13F said:
X360 COD4: (so far) i mean come on, its really good =]

X360 Halo 3: just because the story was awesome and who couldn't love that big hulk 7 ft tall super soldier =]

X360 Mass Effect: story good, gameplay good, graphics good, game GOOD!!!!

my personal all time top 3 games and notice all on xbox 360.
I like cod4 too, but I own it on the ps3, free online rocks.

other than the entire halo series being first, my list goes on but...
1. Gears of War
2. StarCraft: Brood War
3. Mortal Kombat 2, 3, Ultimate, Trilogy, 4 (the rest suck)
4. Dead or Alive 2, 3, 4
5. Soul Calibur II, 3
6. Assassin's Creed
7. BioShock
8. GTA: SA
9. Bomberman 64
10. Street Fighter 3: Third Strike

and my hardcore oldschool, childhood game: F-22: Lightning II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back