Green Lantern Power Battery

Are you interested in a Green Lantern Power Battery? (Check all the apply)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuray

I started making this file for someone and I was wondering if anyone else is interested in a Green Lantern Power Battery. It looks like this...

LanternAndEmblems2.jpg

I also made emblems for each of the Lantern Corps from Darkest Knight. I'm also interested in knowing if there'd be any interest in any of the other lanterns.

lanterns.gif

The files would cost a small fee (I'm trying to save up for a wedding and a house).

Anyways. Let me know what you guys think. If you're interested use the poll for this thread. If you're not, then don't.

EDIT: This is an interest thread for making fully unfolded pepakura models. I mean, if you want to buy just the 3D file, that's fine.

I would be intrested in a black lantern battery as right now I'm making a BL Darkest Night Tempest and it would come in handy for D*C

Great job Samuray! Is this an interest thread for 3d models in general, pep models, or a production run of some sort?

In any case, looks like a fun project.

Hugh Stephen Holder III said:
Great job Samuray! Is this an interest thread for 3d models in general, pep models, or a production run of some sort?

In any case, looks like a fun project.

Pep models.

EDIT:

Pep file for the green lantern power battery is done along with the emblems for all of the corps from Darkest Night / Brightest Day. I'll start working on the other lanterns tonight. PM me if you'd like to get a hold of the files.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back