Greetings from Ft. Leonard Wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys,

not many of you probably remember me, but, i was the one going into the military and now ive been down here at FLW for about 2.5 months now. a lot of you guys and i had some pretty cool discussions and now ive finally been able to get on a pass to let you guys know how everything is going. if any of you guys have any questions or anything like that, let me know. just about every sunday now ill be able to check out the computer.

take it easy guys and good to be back.

mastersarge19 said:
hey guys,

not many of you probably remember me, but, i was the one going into the military and now ive been down here at FLW for about 2.5 months now. a lot of you guys and i had some pretty cool discussions and now ive finally been able to get on a pass to let you guys know how everything is going. if any of you guys have any questions or anything like that, let me know. just about every sunday now ill be able to check out the computer.
I remember you glad to have u back how was the military.

Last edited by a moderator:
mastersarge19 said:
hey guys,

This is funny. I didnt think anyone around here knew about this site. Im just a town over from the base, in Waynesville.

Last edited by a moderator:
IS, not was. If you read the post, he's still in.

Anyway, I don't remember you Sarge but welcome back. S'good to hear you'll be able to check in on Sundays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back