Grifball Action Figure

Status
Not open for further replies.

spaz47

Jr Member
I've known about this for a while but you can only get it from toysrus and SDCC. Its now available for a limited time only. Get it while it's HOT.

toysRus

I got 2 yesterday and got them both signed by the red vs blue guys. ...for those of you who don't know, the red vs blue guys created grifball. yay.

Got mine in the mail two days ago.

CAN ANYBODY ORDER ONE FOR ME? ORDER TO YOUR HOUSE AND THEN SEND ME IT AND I CAN PAY YOU THROUGH PAYPAL OR SOMETHING. I DON'T LIVE IN THE STATES :( PLEASE PLEASE

Ithica said:
got it

Ithica

:(

i went to get it but any stores that sell this figs never have any good ones,ill keep searchin though grifball ftw!

so far i have 29 in my collection all but 9 still in the boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Harding29 said:
:(

i went to get it but any stores that sell this figs never have any good ones,ill keep searchin though grifball ftw!

so far i have 29 in my collection all but 9 still in the boxes.

The Grifball figure was a San Diego Comic-Con exclusive. Only way to get one was to go to SDCC or to order one from Toy*R*Us's website, linked in the first post.

I don't get it...it's supposed to be Comic Con Exclusive, but it's sold at Toys R Us?

Enrisan said:
I don't get it...it's supposed to be Comic Con Exclusive, but it's sold at Toys R Us?

Only on Toy*R*Us's website, not any actual store locations.

This happens a lot with Convention Exclusive figures, the company will only send about half their stock of the figure to the actual convention, and sell the rest online, to make it fair to people who could not get to the con. Almost Any Exclusive Star Wars figure from any recent convention was also sold on Hasbro's online toy shop at the same time. Sideshow Collectibles also concurrently sells most of their 12 inch exclusive figures at both the con and on their website.

Cadet said:
The Grifball figure was a San Diego Comic-Con exclusive. Only way to get one was to go to SDCC or to order one from Toy*R*Us's website, linked in the first post.

wow read fail on my part,that sucks cuz i cant order stuff off line :( x10

I got mine shortly after it was available to buy from the website. I hang out sometimes over at the spawn.com boards and someone had posted about that and I almost immediately went and bought one. Although, I have been debating on whether or not I should buy another one so that I have one in the box and one out of the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back