Griffin's Revised Recon Helmet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattg

Jr Member
hey all finally got around to the dual layered visor!. havent had much time between me working on homework and the recon chest plate o yea wile where on the topic about the chest plate i have the front of it done i just need to get the backpack done.(back of it). so anyway i got the dual layerd visor that all ppl have been waiting for well enough with the talk lets get to the pics!.

ORDER OF PICTURES

Pic 1- finally a pic u can see the dual layered in a dead on pic of it howz u like?.

Pic 2- that is the helm on my railing on my stair case u can kinda see the visors dual

layers in this pic.

Pic 3- This is my little sister brooke with the helm on once again cant rlly see the dual layered visor.

well ppl my next topic will be the recon plate...stay tuned!.

P.S IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY THIS......NOW I CAN HAZZZZZZ RECON!

MIRAGE said:
very nice,very very nice....how long did it take you to complete it?

i started it july 7th

ended yesterday. but i went to california for a month in aug and i started school sep 7th so i rlly worked on it for a month and a half.

Last edited by a moderator:
grffin said:
i started it july 7th

ended yesterday. but i went to california for a month in aug and i started school sep 7th so i rlly worked on it for a month and a half.

GREAT JOB THEN....HOPE MINE COME'S OUT LOOKING LIKE THAT....

dmastachief said:
noooooo!! its not fair i wish i was that good really i love one of the best iv seen

tysm dmastachief u know out of all the things i have made no one have ever said something like that u know ill take that into consideration and make my next thing 10x better ty once again :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back