Grunt slayer?

Grunt mode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mumgoot

Is it just me or would a game mode where you play as grunts be awesome (and hilarious)?

Grunt 4v4 slayer, CTF, etc. Grunt assassinations! I think we need this.

This would be hilarious. I would like the grunts to have more abilities than standard spartans to make it fun. Like, their little booster that helps them reach ledges.

I mean...do we need it? No... Should 343 use resources to make this? No... Should 343 use resources on mod support? I'm all for it!

I imagine 343 would add a good and popular mode to action sack if it became popular, and I imagine that would include mods.

This would be hilarious. I would like the grunts to have more abilities than standard spartans to make it fun. Like, their little booster that helps them reach ledges.

I mean...do we need it? No... Should 343 use resources to make this? No... Should 343 use resources on mod support? I'm all for it!

I imagine 343 would add a good and popular mode to action sack if it became popular, and I imagine that would include mods.

I think 343 should do it. I'm certainly not a modder and I don't see why we need to do it for free when they could just get some interns to do it! XD The booster would be hilarious, it should spew green gas and make a farting noise!

Everything about grunts is hilarious! I would definitely like this option! I would be the one always running at others with stickies lol!

That would be awesome! You could equip "suicide mode" and it would be a third person view as you run around and it would be hilarious when people can't get a target on time and just blow themselves up.

I think 343 should do it. I'm certainly not a modder and I don't see why we need to do it for free when they could just get some interns to do it! XD The booster would be hilarious, it should spew green gas and make a farting noise!

INTERN POWER!!!

...Why don't we have any grunt cosplays running around here???

.....Go on..........

EDIT: Wait, let's not go on. We should give this poor guy their thread back. Let's start another thread about alien cosplays. I will soonish be in the market for several grunts and two elites.... That way I can leech off the other thread! hehehehe

If anyone has played Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New One) They have a game mode where Ewoks vs soldiers in the dark. Almost like an infected mode. That would be fun with grunts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back