Guitar Hero: SUCKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think Guitar Hero, is EXTREMELY Over rated? and I mean...its not that cool. Wow...a game where you hit some notes. That makes you "hard-core" doesn't it??

That last part is directed towards the kids at my school, who go:
"Yo dude, I got sum MAD Guitar skillz!!!!!11ONE!!"

Yeah, shut up. They also think they can play real guitar, and they CAN'T. I liked Guitar Hero before it became just another attraction at Wal-mart...

personally i love guitar hero, it gives guys who cant normally do that kinda stuff feel cool that they played songs.. and did good on em

everybodys entitled to their own opinion

Omgz0rs 1m s00 1337 b3c4as3 1 c4n pl4y r34l gu1t4r 4r3n7 1 c00l?
No, your not cool because you can play real guitar. It's easy. Playing Guitar Hero is easy. You can't always plug in your bass/guitar at 3 am, can you? You can't always plug in your bass while your neighbors are sleeping, can you? I have a friend who plays guitar and bass, very good, and loves Guitar Hero.
So seriously, get over yourself. It's a fun game and your just getting this because you haven't even played it. Also, the kids at your school are retarded. Ignore them.

Wow, I have played it, I had the misfortune of buying it.

And yes, the kids at my school are retarded.

All i'm saying is, Guitar Hero is over rated and has turned a whole generation of kids into retarded wanna-be "rockers"

My cousin went out bought a PS2 just to play guitar hero and ended up selling the ps2 on ebay and throwing the guitar out his window

Endless_Winter said:
Anyone think Guitar Hero, is EXTREMELY Over rated? and I mean...its not that cool. Wow...a game where you hit some notes. That makes you "hard-core" doesn't it??

Yeah, shut up. They also think they can play real guitar, and they CAN'T. I liked Guitar Hero before it became just another attraction at Wal-mart...

man i completely disagree with you. guitar hero is one of the best games ever (in my opinion. and its not true that peeple who play THINK they can play real. i CAN play real guitar and NO guitar hero aint a simulation but it is damn fun. why do you hat eit so much anyway. theres gotta be a reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love guitar hero. Not just for the wannabe rocker thing, but because it helps my real guitar playing. If people wanna' pretend to be rockers, fine, let em' have their fun.

I don't agree that GH sucks, but I do agree that its overrated. I play Electric and Bass, and GH is nothing like it. GH is fun, but nowhere near as close to a solo on a electric or struming a bass.

WAIT FOR ROCK BAND, it's like guitar hero but it's online you get to make your own character/band/band logo and it has a guitar, drum and microphone all on the same screen!

Endless_Winter said:

I love you. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back