Gundam Helm Starting Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
great..its coming along wonderfully....when you are done..and decide to pass the files on..remeber me lol.And if ya ever decide to make other gundam...the zaku is a nice one to do next:0 (hint hint)

Deathcoreknight said:
id love to make the zaku if i can find file...... any one want to help me find one.....

2009-09-11-01217.jpg

2009-09-11-01234.jpg

2009-09-11-01249.jpg

try these i got them all done in 1 day so enjoy.....

Last edited by a moderator:
zabicvamic said:
nice you rock this isn't just any gundam this is the original oo79 version Amuro Rays gundam woot me want :D

what halo 3 odst files u got b/c after this im might make the halo 3 odst armor if i can get all the files for the entire suit b/c we are odst

Coming together nicely. I've been away from home since last night so I only have half of the upper torso and jet pack unfolded. It's the hardest part because of all the different parts that form it need to be scaled together in the same file. The arms, legs, shield, and rifle will not be a problem.

Here's what it looks like. It's the RX-78-2 Mobile Suit.

6sg9k3.jpg

Here's what the real one looks like.

2gsriie.jpg

Juice I am surprised you have unfolded that far into it heck if thats the Gundam model I sent to you the oy! the pain of unfolding it so far is already a hassle wait till you get to the shield. Once the Helmet, Chest, Jetpack and Shield are unfolded the rest should be a breeze to do.

Nintendude said:
Juice I am surprised you have unfolded that far into it heck if thats the Gundam model I sent to you the oy! the pain of unfolding it so far is already a hassle wait till you get to the shield. Once the Helmet, Chest, Jetpack and Shield are unfolded the rest should be a breeze to do.

That's not the one I got from you. Yours is a different model and alot harder to unfold, but I'm working on it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back