gungnir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umar1994

hey guys i'm going to be making a Gungnir helmet from scratch. part of my coursework in collage for art is do something yourself. so i asked my teacher about making 3D real life art, she said yes. so in the coming weeks i'm going to be designing and making a Gungnir helmet from Reach with all attachments. i will try and get pics up as soon as i can, but there maybe gaps between any of my posts as i do have loads of college work to do and that i have to get my application forms in for uni (going to be doing video game design). but i will get them up so dont worry. i could say i need a bit of help as this will be the first thing i will design on pepekura.

i wish you good luck, and take your time with the build, patience makes better armor :p
i islo would like to see how you handle the tiny visor for it

Damn, Gungnir is a tricky helmet, but worth the work. Good luck to you, and if this forum stays alive, I got suggestions for the visor

Don't worry lad will upload each and every stage as it is done. Also I'm still new to this so there will be a few questions. Best to post them on stickys so everyone can see them.

so here i was designing the helmet on google sketchup (going quite well) then realised that pepakura doesn't support them files.

so here i was designing the helmet on google sketchup (going quite well) then realised that pepakura doesn't support them files.
Sketchup Pro can export to .obj which can be loaded into pepakura. If you don't have pro then I could convert the .skp to .obj for you.

Thanks for that. I'll look to get pro. Was worried that I'd have to start it again. And soaringalex I've seen the gungnir helmet. I'm making it with all attachments shown in halo reach. But thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back