guns

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Halo 2, I like modding my guns to shoot different things. Don't worry, I'm not a XBLer. I do this out of pure fun and hobby. :mrgreen:

know what i think would be cool for halo 3. being able to wield a sword and a gun at the same time. but not dual wielding swords because thats stupid.

My favorite is one that does so much calatoral damage, it makes a nuke look like a pellet gun.

I'm talking about a NOVA Bomb.

For those who don't understand, read the books.

Dimensional said:
My favorite is one that does so much calatoral damage, it makes a nuke look like a pellet gun.

I'm talking about a NOVA Bomb.

For those who don't understand, read the books.
Yes, the NOVA Bomb rocks, yet hardly usable in Halo 2, alas.

Last edited by a moderator:
dreg, ronin is talking abou the bomb that finished off reach, not the one that the spartans chucked into the covenant ship.

Yes, the NOVA nuke was on a cov ship when a grunt keep listening to Admiral Whitcombs Hate message and then it detionates and takes out a whole cov fleet, because whitcomb describes about its ability to out a whole planet when Fred finds him on Reach. :lindsey:

Book #3

:$fftopic:

This thread is devoted to actual usable weapons in Halo 2, not cool ones from the books. Stay focused people.

My favorite weapons would certainly be Human ones, I'm not a big fan of Covvie tech, but I'm looking forward to the Brute 'Sandbox' of weaponry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back