Guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
I...I gotta problem. I can get cardstock paper, fiberglass, all that stuff, easily. but...I don't know how to put the pepakura together. And since I live in Nowhere, Oklahoma no one knows how to do Papercraft. Theres a hobby lobby in the next town over but...I doubt they could help.

Is there like..ANYTHING that could help me will actually constructing the armor itself? I mean, I understand something about Valley lines, and mountain lines, and what not but, come on I can't make that, its likea really big pussle but with numbers, and I friggin failed math like 4,000 times.

If you all could help or give me some advice that would be great. If this is the wrong board for starting this topic, i'm really sorry

You could download the pepakura screensaver, apply which pepakura to it, and ther ya go. The screensaver is basically the pieces being folded together. if it folds too fast for u then go to the screen saver settings and change the speed of it folding.

SpArtan-270 said:
You could download the pepakura screensaver, apply which pepakura to it, and ther ya go. The screensaver is basically the pieces being folded together. if it folds too fast for u then go to the screen saver settings and change the speed of it folding.

Wow, that is actually pretty helpful...so now i need cardstock paper, and a hot glue gun! wewt!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I live in Know where Oklahoma where are you at , I have put together 3 helmets and 2 complete suits of armor, I am willing to help you through it, I am now fiberglassing all my pieces, I made me a suit and my 5 year old son one, Cant wait for halloween. pm me if you like,

csh68 said:
Well I live in Know where Oklahoma where are you at , I have put together 3 helmets and 2 complete suits of armor, I am willing to help you through it, I am now fiberglassing all my pieces, I made me a suit and my 5 year old son one, Cant wait for halloween. pm me if you like,

Alright i tried PMing but I dont think it worked....

Anyways, thanks and I look foreward to getting help from you

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back