H3 Chief Armor - Build Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you want in on FTOR......but that's not the way....also, you risk the Wrath of the WET NOODLE!!!!!! Fang's reach has no limits!!!

BEWARE THE WET NOODLE!!!
It really hurts.

I dont think anyone can make it to 3k on a single thread, But I will do it! I will just post a single emoji 2700 more time

Oh FANGS - sama please forgive the Young One. He does not know the way.... yet....

Yay!!! 300 posts! What do you want?? (Not my new helmet...) but I'll show it off some more! haha

View attachment 266874 View attachment 266875

Paint. paaiiint!! PAINT!!!

And zachturner009, FANGS's wet NOODLE is no joke. She once was on a flight to Vegas for a conference or whatever, and she diverted the whole flight in order conduct a frighteningly accurate wet-noodle airstrike.

My roof still is leaking from it!

Attachments

• 15514629331993742943527856145848.jpg
    15514629331993742943527856145848.jpg
    1,020.7 KB · Views: 336
Yeah I'm pretty sure it was! Came right through the ceiling about a foot from where I was sitting watching Red v. Blue and derailing threads! That's the day I learned Fireteam Off- the- Rails badly needed stealth technology!

Do you think it was a laser guided strike? That's bloody accurate... and scary...
I'm pretty sure her tracking implants on us don't cause any brain damage-amage-amage.

HRRR-GRRR-GGRRRK.

So ExCeLLuR8 you're coming to Outpost Philly right? I need to high-five you for this build.

I'm pretty sure her tracking implants on us don't cause any brain damage-amage-amage.

HRRR-GRRR-GGRRRK.

So ExCeLLuR8 you're coming to Outpost Philly right? I need to high-five you for this build.

Yup that is my plan, I'd really like to meet you there if I go! I should be done with my suit by then, just waiting on a warm streak in the weather to spray on the leak seal and base coat. I'm trying as hard as I can to get to the Philly outpost!

I'll be there on Sunday for Philly as well and I'm also looking forward to some nice weather.....It just snowed here last night......

I'll be there on Sunday for Philly as well and I'm also looking forward to some nice weather.....It just snowed here last night......
Yeah the snow and rain have been absolutely none stop here on the east coast!! I still have some detail foam work I need to do to the armor but hoping to have that done this weekend so that as soon as the weather breaks, get some rubber and base coats laid down on it. I plan to spend a ton of time making the paint job look good.

It's pretty much the elite 405th team.... we have jackets. And medals. You'll have to do something incredible. And as the boss fight at the end of your journey you'll have to face FANGS with naught but your wits to defend you.
When you face FANGS you'll also be naked. Along with your wits you will have a fly swatter for a weapon. FANGS will have her Wet Noodle of course. She will have more than one though. Her noodles enhance her power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back