H3 Marine Group Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I think the armor looks really good but I have a couple of questions how did you get the sintia and the materials to make your cosplay excluding the armor and the helmet

Alright, with the deadline fast approaching, it's time for some major updates. Here's some shots of all the latest parts.

The chestplate, backplate, boots, helmet, shoulders and assault rifle:

DSCF2698.jpg

The upper arm plate and shoulder with our secret feature, the metal Spirit of Fire emblem! (and the vest, which still needs sleeves):

DSCF2710.jpg

All our chestplates:

Image002.jpg

And last but not least, the shinplate:

DSCF2708.jpg

As of right now, just about all the armour parts are done or being finished up. There's just a few soft goods parts to go before we are all set!

Thats some serious stuff there, I recognize the assualt rifle, my friend bought the same cheapo replica, send me a PM, we can maybe chat about this more, Im in Calgary as well.

party pooper said:
thats so good and it was made from cardboard. you should do a run when your done.

It's not cardboard. It's sintra. We just used cardboard for the templates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, with the deadline right on top of us, I'm happy to say that the marines are in the finishing stages. We'll probably still be touching things up as we're going out the door, but we'll be ready to drop on schedule! We'll be helping out at the midnight release at the Westbrook Mall EB Games, and then we'll be picking up our own games the next morning!

UNSC Mandalorian said:
Well, with the deadline right on top of us, I'm happy to say that the marines are in the finishing stages. We'll probably still be touching things up as we're going out the door, but we'll be ready to drop on schedule! We'll be helping out at the midnight release at the Westbrook Mall EB Games, and then we'll be picking up our own games the next morning!

....And you'll have someone there taking pictures so you can post them right? :p

This is super-impressive! Particularly the fact that you built the helmet out of sintra as well! Totally AWESOME.

Midnight launch is over and I'm goign to bed to get what little sleep I can before tomorrow. Got tons of pictures at the event, but here's the only one I have right now. More to follow.

Image056.jpg

UNSC Mandalorian said:
Midnight launch is over and I'm goign to bed to get what little sleep I can before tomorrow. Got tons of pictures at the event, but here's the only one I have right now. More to follow.

Image056.jpg

Sweet man, I just saw the pics, and I am blown away! The armour looks awsome on you guys! Cant wait to see the other pics! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back