H3 Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

ODST General

in addition to Bungie's gallery and the one their exclusive I have some you guys might like...note sorry for the large size on the forum..but enjoy

chiefarbie2.jpg

chiefarbie.jpg

hognew1.jpg

hognew2.jpg

keyes.jpg

frigates.jpg

yeah till he goes in visible and runs away...before that trip and push him down a hill as a distraction...oops my bad, good thing you got that chaingun

cortana isnt hot anymore (LAWLS) ,,,, she looks like a guy, just pause when its on her face and c that she looks weird

I love that frog.

come on chief, push that son-of-a-bitch off the cliff

Don't you dare talk about the arbiter that way. So help me, I will pull out your intestines, burn them on a stove, pour the red- hot emberes on your face as you try to defend yourself. I will then put the burning intestines back into you and pull it out your throught, blocking your trechea, and chocking you to death.
You insult him, you insult me, and Keith David. The most baddass voice of all time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, if the Arbiter is always following the chief around in halo 3, i wonder if in co-op the second player has to be the arbiter?

WHAHAHA i think mc dies, did u c the end, he looks sad as he looks at what he has to do to save human kind!!

DAMMMITT

SPARTAN-053 said:
No! This is blasphemy! This is madness!

The Arbiter must die! For SPARTA! For Freedom!

thats awesome....this is SPARTA

tehronin said:
WHAHAHA i think mc dies, did u c the end, he looks sad as he looks at what he has to do to save human kind!!

DAMMMITT

but that looks like the room Cortana fell to her knees in, we will see come Sept. 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back